Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

6th Years and Leavers :: Chat Thread #1 Watch

• View Poll Results: Highest Mark in the AH Maths Prelim :: YOUR BETS (Votes are public)
    namedeprived
    21.74%
    Ape Gone Insane [No one's going to vote for me ]
    26.09%
    Me, I take AH Maths!
    21.74%
    APE! You wasted your one chance of a poll...on THIS! NOOOOOO
    30.43%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    :yep:
    Did you see it last night? I had seen it already but I like watching it again and seeing how the plot builds up it and it all fits together
    Yip, sure did 'Adolescent Nanny Carrie' :p: Who's your favourite character? I've been watching ahead too but clicked on a link to episode 19 and there was a really bad spoiler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    \nobody wants to employ me becuse I am a complete failure in all aspects of my life
    No-one wants to employ me either You're not a failure, you've just been unlucky at the moment. Keep trying when you get there, you will find something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    \nobody wants to employ me becuse I am a complete failure in all aspects of my life
    Don't be so harsh on yourself, someone going to uni is hardly a failure :rolleyes: At least you wont go home stinking of greasy burgers plus give it time as jobs will come up :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Yip, sure did 'Adolescent Nanny Carrie' :p: Who's your favourite character? I've been watching ahead too but clicked on a link to episode 19 and there was a really bad spoiler
    Haha yeah that was funny:p: I'm not sure, I quite like Sam's character at the moment and Lucas is looking rather nice in this series:p: especially as he doesn't have a ridiculous haircut like he has had before lol.
    What was the spoiler?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I've decided i'm going to buy a pan set with my argos thing
    And a dvd set

I have anxiety problems and when I get anxious about something such as an interveiw I really get too stessed out, and when something bad happens after the stress I feel depressed for a good few weeks after

Funfunfun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Haha yeah that was funny:p: I'm not sure, I quite like Sam's character at the moment and Lucas is looking rather nice in this series:p: especially as he doesn't have a ridiculous haircut like he has had before lol.
    What was the spoiler?
    I love wee Jamie and Nathan, never used to like nate but his character has really matured and yeah Lucas is rather nice minus his back comb type hair stlye early on :p:
    I quickly switched it off but it was a miscarriage with Peyton and Lucas, Hayley's job, Millie and Mouth ending it :eek: So yeah some epic spoliers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Lol, I've decided i'm going to buy a pan set with my argos thing
    And a dvd set

I have anxiety problems and when I get anxious about something such as an interveiw I really get too stessed out, and when something bad happens after the stress I feel depressed for a good few weeks after

Funfunfun!
    I'm quite similar - I get really anxious over quite small things sometimes and overanalyse where I went wrong if it goes badly which makes me feel quite crap.
    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Escapism in the form of a DVD boxset is great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    I'm quite similar - I get really anxious over quite small things sometimes and overanalyse where I went wrong if it goes badly which makes me feel quite crap.
    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Escapism in the form of a DVD boxset is great
    Hm it's only a 30£ gift card and the pans are like 12£ LOL

I've just realised what a saddo I am excited over pans

ReputationRep:
    I love wee Jamie and Nathan, never used to like nate but his character has really matured and yeah Lucas is rather nice minus his back comb type hair stlye early on :p:
    I quickly switched it off but it was a miscarriage with Peyton and Lucas, Hayley's job, Millie and Mouth ending it :eek: So yeah some epic spoliers
    Hmm.One of them is not true but there is a related issue :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)

Funfunfun!
    I get like that, like that just now actually over uni. It's not fun but you just have to think about what you have done and acheived, it surly outweighs the bad bit's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Hm it's only a 30£ gift card and the pans are like 12£ LOL

I've just realised what a saddo I am excited over pans
    You're not the only one, I was very excited on my trip to IKEA:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Hmm.One of them is not true but there is a related issue :holmes:
    The one about Lucas and Peyton? If she has the baby there is a high chance of her dying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    So was I when I first went to Ikea this year in Glasgow. We then went to a newish out of town shopping centre which had awesome water features and a mini stream inside :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    I have rainbowy glass plates and a good grater and awesome pillows and pink lamp and more from ikea

!! I love ikea

ReputationRep:
    So was I when I first went to Ikea this year in Glasgow. We then went to a newish out of town shopping centre which had awesome water features and a mini stream inside :cool:
    Braehead? was it next to the ikea? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Braehead? was it next to the ikea? lol
    Yeah, right across :p: It even had a play area with trampolines and an ice rink inside :o: We don't have anything like that up north so I get rather excitied by the shear scale of things :p:

ReputationRep:
    The one about Lucas and Peyton? If she has the baby there is a high chance of her dying
    Yep. Have you seen the episode about that? That was the one I almost cried at:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I have rainbowy glass plates and a good grater and awesome pillows and pink lamp and more from ikea

!! I love ikea
    I know it's great! My Dad hates it though so it was a rather quick and focussed trip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Yep. Have you seen the episode about that? That was the one I almost cried at:o:
    No I haven't Ahh I need to go and watch it now!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, right across :p: It even had a play area with trampolines and an ice rink inside :o: We don't have anything like that up north so I get rather excitied by the shear scale of things :p:
    East Kilbrides better :P

Thats so sweet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.