Odd or Normal? Watch

zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Ever noticed that whenever you say to a guy say, "Oh your sister is well fit", they are like totally shocked that you would said, then when you say summet like "Oh well I understand you ain't gonna agree obv, but wouldn't you say your sister is an attractive young woman" they still strongly deny this fact, even though it's true?

Now it's not like you're asking the guy "would you like to **** your sister's brains out", just merely asking if he can see why others would find her attractive, are people that scared of being branded an inbred freak or something?

Just a nice little morning question for you all

EDIT: It's afternoon, sorry for being a retard
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's afternoon. :teeth:
Tom.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nothing wrong with noticing your sister is attractive to others. As long as you arent attracted to her :borat:
ourlastmemory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's because, they don't want to come off as being incestuous and fear if they say "yeah I guess she is" then they'll be lumbered with the insinuation that they want to **** their sister's brains out forever :borat:
whatnikkidid
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because it's creepy?
Farmboy_Pip
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
or maybe they just don't think their sister is attractive?
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tom.)
Nothing wrong with noticing your sister is attractive to others. As long as you arent attracted to her :borat:
This.
plerpler
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're supposed to just know not to talk to a guy about the attractiveness of his sister. Maybe you don't have a sister or something but it really is just as bad as taking the urinal next to someone when there's others free in terms of bad "manmanship" or whatever.
Jinxy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think they are just being silly if they can't admit their sister/brother is attractive....doesn't mean they want to **** them.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by plerpler)
You're supposed to just know not to talk to a guy about the attractiveness of his sister. Maybe you don't have a sister or something but it really is just as bad as taking the urinal next to someone when there's others free in terms of bad "manmanship" or whatever.
Just don't understand why it's such a sensitive subject to admit your sister is "attractive"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
29.03%
No - I got the required grades (109)
58.6%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.37%

Watched Threads