Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I wondered if anyone has experience in completing triathlons. I really fancy starting them but have not done them before. If anyone has done them/is interested and will be in St A's next year then give me a heads up!

Sam

ReputationRep:
    Im planning on training up for a triathlon during next term, myself and 3 of my friends from home have each bet £100 that we would beat the others in a triathlon next summer.

Im planning long runs on the beach.

ReputationRep:
    I've also been thinking about this haha...how about we start the first annual st. andrew's triathalon?

ReputationRep:
    I'm game.

ReputationRep:
    ok, first of all we need a date...a course can come later

ReputationRep:
    lol...swim in the north sea (not that the may dip put me off!), cycle to anstruther (stop for fish and chips which is allowed as we have cycled), and run back lol (everything must go via the fabulous fish and chip shop!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantha_1112)
    lol...swim in the north sea (not that the may dip put me off!), cycle to anstruther (stop for fish and chips which is allowed as we have cycled), and run back lol (everything must go via the fabulous fish and chip shop!)
    people I will beat:
    samantha_1112

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantha_1112)
    Haaa, I'd like to see you run back to St Andrews with a stomach full of fish and chips :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_trixxx)
    Haaa, I'd like to see you run back to St Andrews with a stomach full of fish and chips :p:
    I was going to say, although it's wrong to go to Anstruther and not do chips, this plan could lead to some... interesting... situations.

Am I allowed to be a wuss and join in with the bits I might manage - i.e. the cycling? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Its fine...done it before!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.