Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok,

So I cheated on my BF last year whilst at uni. I go to a uni aorund 80 miles away from home so no biggie. The two worlds would never collide together. Or so I thought...

For some reason, the girl has now moved to my home city and is working at the same shop as my bf! I almost choked when I saw her yesterday... Ran out of there as fast as possible!

Those 2 don't know each other but surely it is only a matter of time and when they add on Facebook etc.. I'm screwed!

I can almost see the funny side of it (her working in the same city in the SAME store!) BUT :o:

Boy am I in trouble!

I'm bi by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Life has it's funny ways of coming back around and biting you in the ass for your bad deeds. :p:

ReputationRep:
    As awful as this will sound, tell your boyfriend before she figures it all out and blabs to him instead, hell who knows he could even ask you for a threesome.

In all seriousness though, just its better to tell him and apologise again and again, if he doesn't forgive you, move on and dont do it again

ReputationRep:
    You're right, thats a very big coincidence.

Thats all I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthi-SH)
    As awful as this will sound, tell your boyfriend before she figures it all out and blabs to him instead, hell who knows he could even ask you for a threesome.

In all seriousness though, just its better to tell him and apologise again and again, if he doesn't forgive you, move on and dont do it again
    I second this. Even though it is going to hurt him - there's nothing you can do about that now - it will hurt him even more if he has to find out from someone else. It's confession time.

ReputationRep:
    Serves you right.

ReputationRep:
    pwned.

I made no mention of being bi to the girl though...

There must be some way around this? They both work in a big supermarket so maybe they will never meet?

ReputationRep:
    Take the girl to the side, tell her that that is your bf, ask her to keep what happened between you two a secret so your bf doesn't freak out that you're sleeping with girls... simple as.

ReputationRep:
    I'd tell your bf you're bi, if you havent already

He'd freekin love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I made no mention of being bi to the girl though...

There must be some way around this? They both work in a big supermarket so maybe they will never meet?
    But it happened, you can't turn back time now.
    They are working for hours on end in the same building, they're not gonna talk to the walls.... hate to say it, but I think you are screwed. Learn from this, haha.

(Original post by chigz32)
    I'd tell your bf you're bi, if you havent already

He'd freekin love it
    ....or this, rofl.

ReputationRep:
    Screw them both in the fresh produce aisle. It's time to get nude and get lewd with the food!

You guys are misunderstanding...

I'm a guy! Not a girl... I don't think either will be too thrilled...

ReputationRep:
    3-some for old times sake?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bi by the way.
    this may soften the blow to him.....

You're all *****

I didn't really do anything wrong. I had a bit of extra fun outside my relationship and neither were supposed to find out about the other...

:sad:

(Original post by dougiemacs)
    this may soften the blow to him.....
    Given the fact my bf is gay, I sincerely doubt that.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh you're a guy. In that case you're f***ed, not screwed.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are misunderstanding...

I'm a guy! Not a girl... I don't think either will be too thrilled...
    I read the whole thread so far thinking you was a girl :indiff:

And in that case LOL I don't think either will be thrilled as you said.
    You should tell your boyfriend though It may save him the stress when he finds out from elsewhere, IF he finds out that is.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.