Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You've already made it bad enough by hiding it for a year or so, you're only making your own grave deeper by running away from it. He deserves to know he's been mistreated, and if he forgives you with some time given then fair enough, at least you were honest yanno?

(Original post by The Narrator)
    But if they are both friends with you on facebook (which I'm assuming as you said you're screwed if they add each other) surely she has seen pictures of you with him and can see what he's wrote on your wall? So she must know what's going on. I dunno about him though unless you have pictures with the girl on there too and he can see what she has wrote on your wall.
    They're not friends yet but I imagine its a matter of time since they're working together...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Here's the plan... (let me know what you think)

I dump the BF (bear with me) and take him off Facebook, remove all pictures/wall posts,completely cut him out of my life. I'll say its not you its me or whatver so he doesn't have to go through the pain of knowing I cheated on him (and I'm a coward)...

I get out of this city in 2 weeks. I lie low and chances are it will never come up in convo. Why would he tell a stranger about an ex bf?
    I hope you're joking... >___>''

Tell your boyfriend it was a mistake and you regretted it ever since. You dont have to mention who it was, just say someone at uni (you could pretend you dont know where she works- if they meet put on your suprised face), then tell him you'll do whatever it takes to make the relationship work, you know what a complete and utter stupid imbicle you've been and you know that it was very whore-ish of you and you know you dont deserve a loving non-cheater like him but you're williing to do anything to make it work.

*sigh* Why do i help bad people? =____=''

(Original post by morg)
    maybe you should have just stuck to one sex instead of being greedy?
    Sorry.

You're right.

I should have had the hindsight to realise that a girl unconnected to my bf, would move to the specific store he works in despite there being an entire country with millions of other stores!

Its simply bad luck. Could happen to anyone of us.

(Original post by Hells_*****)
    I hope you're joking... >___>''

Tell your boyfriend it was a mistake and you regretted it ever since. You dont have to mention who it was, just say someone at uni (you could pretend you dont know where she works- if they meet put on your suprised face), then tell him you'll do whatever it takes to make the relationship work, you know what a complete and utter stupid imbicle you've been and you know that it was very whore-ish of you but you're williing to do anything to make it work.

I'm not bad, just slightly unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hells_*****)
    I feel your pain. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    talk about bad luck !

ReputationRep:
    Sorry.

You're right.

I should have had the hindsight to realise that a girl unconnected to my bf, would move to the specific store he works in despite there being an entire country with millions of other stores!

it wouldnt happen to hardly any of us, because most of us bat for just one team. not both.

ReputationRep:
    They're not friends yet but I imagine its a matter of time since they're working together...
    No but I meant if they are friends with you on it then she must have seen pictures of you and him together and vice-versa and they must be able to read comments the other has left you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatawickedDJ)
    Ohhh you're a guy. In that case you're f***ed, not screwed.
    this :yep::yes:

(Original post by morg)
    it wouldnt happen to hardly any of us, because most of us bat for just one team. not both.
    So this would be fine if I had a gf and I cheated with another girl :rolleyes:

(Original post by The Narrator)
    No but I meant if they are friends with you on it then she must have seen pictures of you and him together and vice-versa and they must be able to read comments the other has left you.
    I rejected her FB request and blocked her...

ReputationRep:
    sure would

ReputationRep:
    I rejected her FB request and blocked her...
    Oh right, yeah that is a bit of a problem if they add each other then. Unless they are working in different departments of the supermarket I think they'll both find out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    You should have never cheated in the first place, and if you did you should have had the decency to own up. You deserve everything you get.

Wow the view from this moral high ground is great!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a coward and just own up. Tell your BF, and dump him cos you clearly don't care about him, and just sort yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you deserve it. If you truly valued your boyfriend, you wouldn't have cheated on him. There are plenty of other people out there who can care for him, if you can't.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really do anything wrong. I had a bit of extra fun outside my relationship and neither were supposed to find out about the other...
    Just tell your bf this.

He'll realise how little he wants to be with someone who doesn't see cheating as anything wrong and dump you.

Problem solved

ReputationRep:
    Sorry.

You're right.

The fact that she moved to the same town as you isn't the issue here, the issue is that you cheated on your boyfriend and if you didn't want him to find out about it then you shouldn't have done it. Why would you cheat on someone that you want to be with anyway? You obviously don't see what you did as wrong so maybe it'll serve you right to have to suffer the consequences of your actions. :yes:

Oh and haven't you heard of six degrees of separation? Everyone's connected somehow!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry.

You're right.

Yes, because we're all bi...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.