Turn on thread page Beta

Unbelievable coincidence! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're all *****

I didn't really do anything wrong. I had a bit of extra fun outside my relationship and neither were supposed to find out about the other...

:sad:
    are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    You're all *****

I didn't really do anything wrong. I had a bit of extra fun outside my relationship and neither were supposed to find out about the other...

Yes, you did.

You cheated :yes:

(Original post by addylad)
    Yes, because we're all bi...
    You know what I mean...

What this situation be any better if I was straight and the girl I cheated with worked in the same store as my gf? No, not really.

ReputationRep:
    I love TSR , this sounds like a soap op.

OP, this must be a made up story though, for the lulz.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are misunderstanding...

I'm a guy! Not a girl... I don't think either will be too thrilled...
    :rofl: Would never have thought you were a guy ... just ditch the other guy and get with her. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as coincidence.

Chances are, he cheated with her as well.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're a fairly horrible person.

ReputationRep:
    haha. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'll say something that most people commenting haven't said.

You shouldn't cheat on people. I'm sure that after all your sneaking around, both people will eventually find out and you'll get completely humilated. Which is what you deserve.

Fail.

ReputationRep:
    You're all *****

I think you should tell him...it'll hurt him at the time but nowhere near as much as it would if he found out later from her, then he would feel you didn't care about him enough to tell him yourself.

And also, since when is messing around outside your relationship ok just because "they weren't supposed to find out"? You're in the wrong here, maybe you don't think you are but I doubt either of them will see it in that light.

If you're lucky, he might even suggest a threesome :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You're all *****

I didn't really do anything wrong.
    I had a bit of extra fun outside my relationship and neither were supposed to find out about the other...

:lolwut: you so did! you cheated.

you deserve it imo. you can't have your cake and eat it too. i hope they both find out and then the **** really will have hit the fan.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine your boyfriend's reaction would be more along the lines of suggesting a threesome, rather than actually being annoyed

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you a prick.

(Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    I imagine your boyfriend's reaction would be more along the lines of suggesting a threesome, rather than actually being annoyed
    Read the thread :rolleyes:

My bf is gay, I'm bi. I imagine the last thing my bf wants to do is **** a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Read the thread :rolleyes:

My bf is gay, I'm bi. I imagine the last thing my bf wants to do is **** a girl.
    ah sorry, I read you were bi, but I thought you and the person at University were both girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supfellas)
    Well aren't you a prick.
    I wish this was the first reply; could have saved four pages of hilarious and potentially offensive replies for the OP.

Its not funny guys and I think you are all being really immature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthi-SH)
    As awful as this will sound, tell your boyfriend before she figures it all out and blabs to him instead, hell who knows he could even ask you for a threesome.

In all seriousness though, just its better to tell him and apologise again and again, if he doesn't forgive you, move on and dont do it again
    :ditto:

Just be honest.

Also, you really shouldn't have done it in the first place. There's no point saying you did nothing wrong you did, you cheated on the person in this world who you are meant to care most about, which is completely wrong. If you really cared for him and loved him you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.