Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    wow thats confusing It safest to get AAC I think (2 A's in science subjects)

I think you could apply with CCC but have a much greater chance with higher grades, actually if you apply with CCC your application will probably be strait away binned regardless of extra curricular activities. Most people at that uni have got in with at least AAB.

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I know a friend who goes there and he got AAA he told me what other peoples grades were that went there. He said there were a lot of AAA and even some AAAA and AAAAA but he hadn't spoken to anyone about them getting in with lower than AAB

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wisdom-tooth)
    I know someone who got in with less than BBB.
    which uni? and when did they get in? competition has got very fierce in the last few years.

ReputationRep:
    I got ACCD (D in chem) and I got a interview and offer. I did have extenuating circumstances but when you apply as a graduate they mainly look at your degree prediction and personal statement. They require a lot more than just academics when you reach that stage. Just make sure you get predicted a good degree class, make your PS amazing and get a good reference.

ReputationRep:
    what degree and which class did you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.sarwar7)
    wow thats confusing It safest to get AAC I think (2 A's in non science subjects)

I think you could apply with CCC but have a much greater chance with higher grades, actually if you apply with CCC your application will probably be strait away binned regardless of extra curricular activities. Most people at that uni have got in with at least AAB.
    I am disappointed.

Your logic is astoundingly poor - if you must get at least CCC with two subjects being science based - how if you get AAC can you get both A's in non-science subjects? At least one of them must be in a Science subject?

Maybe you are being Dyslexic- maybe you should get yourself checked out - at least then you would get more time in your exams!!!!!!!

One piece of advice - think before you post - that goes for most of your posts on here!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.sarwar7)
    what degree and which class did you get?
    Biological Sciences and obtained a 2.1.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.