Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

US shooter yesterday kept an online journal. Do you want to read i? watch

ReputationRep:
    "Went to the gym and did mostly cardio. My heart rate was 117 just from walking on the treadmill at 3.4."

err...what?

It's also very distressing to see that religion was perhaps involved with his decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Does anybody have a link to the crime this man committed? What a fantastically insightful read though!
    here you go

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8184697.stm

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have a link to the crime this man committed? What a fantastically insightful read though!
    Theres a report on Sky News.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...Fitness_Centre

ReputationRep:
    Essentially walked into a gym session, turned off the lights, and started shooting. Three dead and more injured, some critically.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8184697.stm

ReputationRep:
    Summary of his journal:

'I'm not getting any, someone call the wambulance. Brb killing.'

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Summary of his 'journal':

I'm not getting any, someone call the wambulance. Brb killing.

:rolleyes:
    Funny you should say that actually as that was also my first thought after reading his blog. What is a shame is that he took 3 innocent women with him.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    what shooting?

EDIT: saw the bbc link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeahyeahyeahs)
    what shooting?
    Read thread.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand why he felt **** about is life tbh, not having anyone for 20 odd years and I would probably kill myself.

(I realise I went 17 years without having anyone but it doesn't really count lol)

Yeah, this is why i think people should push themselves when they have the chance, to have ambition in life. This guy went to the extreme, but i bet there are millions like him.

And if you look at his picture, he was actually a pretty good looking guy

ReputationRep:
    I may only have one arm, but I try and be happy with life. Sometimes I have felt like killing my own life but I would never kill someone.

ReputationRep:
    It's quite interesting that he remembers dates so accurately and numbers. He clearly had some pretty serious issues.

ReputationRep:
    He shouldn't have done what he did. The women definitely didn't deserve it. That said, i feel quite sad for the guy. Part of me wonders whether he'd have been fine if he'd just been able to find a wife, but then people that do these things might have been unhappy anyway and the women problems acted as just a focus.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.