Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Scots: What time did track open this morning for you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Cheers
    x

ReputationRep:
    The login page (if you bookmarked it directly) first came up at about half nine, and the link to the login page from the UCAS website proper came up a few minutes later.

ReputationRep:
    omg that late?
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Do we find about this "Track" at school?
    You don't know what 'Track' is, I'm assuming?

It's just how you follow the progress of your University applications, through the UCAS website.

ReputationRep:
    About 9:30. I checked track at that time and managed to log on, then saw that my offer had changed to unconditional.
    Beat the postman to it.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help?

I have a firm and insurance. I met my insurance outright with the B they wanted. I didn't meet the firm as the said but my adv physics was good so boosted my higher physics up to a A basically so i then met the conditions for the firm. Now on my ucas track page, both firm and insurance are still set at conditionals. I phoned up glasgow uni and she said that she could confirm my place on the aeronautical engineering course starting sept 2009 (my firm). Track isn't showing this? Anyone know why? Just want to make sure i heard the lady correctly!

ReputationRep:
    can anyone post a screen shot of what the choices page looks like? so i know what to expect on the 20th! (+ rep)

ReputationRep:
    about 8ish

ReputationRep:
    Also, do you get an email saying "Ucas Track has been updated" like when you got offers/rejections earlier in the year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winniepig)
    Also, do you get an email saying "Ucas Track has been updated" like when you got offers/rejections earlier in the year?
    I didn't

ReputationRep:
    Im still sitting on conditionals for both firm and insurance....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    About 9:30. I checked track at that time and managed to log on, then saw that my offer had changed to unconditional.
    Beat the postman to it.
    Congratulations!
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottD)
    Im still sitting on conditionals for both firm and insurance....

iam in the same boat they are not changing its so annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    I didn't
    Ah, so it's literally "refreshrefreshrefresh", then...
    Thanks, though

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so it's literally "refreshrefreshrefresh", then...
    Thanks, though
    Well I got my results before track updated so I wasn't too bothered :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I got my results before track updated so I wasn't too bothered :p:
    School doesn't open 'til 10 for me, so if it hasn't been updated before I leave I'll be rather nervous, to understate it immensely. I hope you got the results you wanted!

ReputationRep:
    School doesn't open 'til 10 for me, so if it hasn't been updated before I leave I'll be rather nervous, to understate it immensely. I hope you got the results you wanted!
    I did :cool:

I forgot that you guys have to go to school Seriously sucks! I got mine by text :p: Good luck for your results

ReputationRep:
    Closer, I would love to post a screenshot but for some reason my computer is being faulty and not letting me onto Track. It just has your different uni/course choices down the side and when it was updated, as well as your status (Conditional/Withdrawn/Unconditional etc).
    Winniepig, I was expecting an email like that as well but I didn't get one either (yet my status changed).
    Thank you 02sd2607! It's a mighty relief, I was terrified of results day but now I'm over the moon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDVet)
    Beat the postman to it.
    omg that must have felt great! well done!

I'm so scared! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I did :cool:

I forgot that you guys have to go to school Seriously sucks! I got mine by text :p: Good luck for your results
    Nice one, well done And thank you!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.