The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

try this
Reply 2
Great thanks! That looks much better than some of the other lab coats I've seen on the internet. What size should I get though? It doesn't have measurements on the site.
What size do you normally wear?
I got a mans large thinkng it was womens sizes and mines actually massive
Reply 4
Send them an email. But without measurements best bet, if you're a reasonable height, is to get large. It doesn't really matter if labcoats are a bit baggy.

What are you planning to do after sixth form? Sometimes science degrees ask students to have labcoats with elasticated wrists like this one. Touch more, but saves you having to buy a second one in a few years.
Reply 5
Havn't really determined what I will do at uni exactly untill I get my GCSE results. I just measured my chest its 33 inches, so should I go for medium or something? :confused:
Reply 6
Do you have long arms? I think it'd be more embarrassing to get a labcoat with arms that are too short, than a labcoat that's a tiny bit baggy.
Doesn't your school have a school shop thing where you can buy it from there?

Normally much cheaper :smile:
Reply 8
My arms are kind of long I guess. :s-smilie:

I think my sixth form on the induction day say there was a place in the town centre where I could buy it but my sixth form is 20 minutes away on the bus and I don't know where the place is so I'd rather just buy it online or from somewhere that I've been a lot too before and am familar with.
Reply 9
buy mine off me, its got a few lab stains and some other stains on, but its still edible, i mean wearable.
Reply 10
Terry Acky
buy mine off me, its got a few lab stains and some other stains on, but its still edible, i mean wearable.

Errr I'll pass thankyou. :p:
Reply 11
Unknown?
I need to buy a lab coat for sixth form could someone please recommend a good looking lab coat thats preferably under £15. :smile:

Never knew people had to buy your own are you going to Hogwarts or something?
Reply 12
MaccyG
Never knew people had to buy your own are you going to Hogwarts or something?

No lol I need to provide my own one for classes.
Reply 13
buy both sizes, then send one back :awesome:
Nah, if you want to look cool, you get a Howie style :wink:
Reply 15
Revd. Mike
Nah, if you want to look cool, you get a Howie style :wink:

A what style? :confused:
Unknown?
A what style? :confused:

Elasticated cuffs and closes at the neck, something like this: http://mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/lab_coat.jpg

And if you're ultra cool, you get these kind with the goggles to match: http://www.mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/dr_horrible.jpg
I didn't realise they were required at some sixth forms, I've only needed a lab coat for uni.
Reply 18
Lol do you mean like this? http://www.jklclothing.co.uk/p/p-portwest_texpel_howie_coat__c865-2201.aspx

It does look kind of cool. :smile:
If your school has asked for it as a requirement, maybe they'll recommend somewhere?

Latest

Trending

Trending