Turn on thread page Beta

So I met this girl at a festival... watch

ReputationRep:
    Just add her

(Original post by _Claudia_)
    Just add her
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    This is majorly lacking in point. Just add her on facebook.
    What should I say?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You could text her and say 'how are you, blah blah blah [dont actually say blah blah blah i just worte that so you can fill in other stuff, i mean cos i dont exactly know what you want to write because i dont really know aobut you or her so you'll have to do that yourself!]' then at the end say 'i'll add you on facebook'

then just add her and say 'hey it's [insert your name here] from [insert the festival name here]'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just say that you're sorry you didn't see her anymore there, and that you're glad she gave you her full name so you could find her - or anything in the like. If she adds you all's good and you can meet up again, if not than she's not interested anymore, and that's it. Don't worry, you'll be fine!!

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you phone her instead of texting her?

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, why do you think she's stopped talking to you because of your name? You've already tried texting her and she didn't respond!!!! Adding her to facebook is entering stalker territory. If you really want to talk to her, text again or phone. If that's a knock back/no answer, then leave it be.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, just add her on facebook, with a noncommital "Hey, it's me, the festival was great eh ; )" or whatever crap doesn't matter. Just add her and go from there.

You had a really cool festival and now you're going to fook it up by being a pussy-cat? ( )

After much deliberation, I've finally added her on FB. Now for the waiting game....oooooh the suspense :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_666)
    I would....cos what have you got to loose?
    I don't really know if anything of his was loose but he might have nothing to lose.

Loose and lose = not the same thing. :eek3: Why is everyone's grammAr so bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    Why don't you phone her instead of texting her?
    Are you mental?

And the main point of this thread should be why didn't you pump this chick? Who cares about fake names this is what really matters.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    good god you proposed to her, and you're panicking about your name?!

priorities, priorities....

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    she didnt text back ..what does this tell you/

ReputationRep:
    Yea just say its a nickname.....which festival btw?

ReputationRep:
    OoOOh the suspense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky_666)
    I would....cos what have you got to loose?
    Maybe his shoelace, belt buckle etc? :shrug:

ReputationRep:
    Was this at Kendal Calling by any chance? I seem to recall a mahoosive inflatable church that my 2 of my friends drunkenly tried to get married in, before realising it was fake!

(Original post by wilko1991)
    Are you mental?

And the main point of this thread should be why didn't you pump this chick? Who cares about fake names this is what really matters.
    I have been the butt of my friends jokes for the last few days...it's going to go on for a while. I'm not too into one night stands anyway.

(Original post by mr_cool)
    Yea just say its a nickname.....which festival btw?
    Kendal Calling

(Original post by StrawberryFlip)
    Was this at Kendal Calling by any chance? I seem to recall a mahoosive inflatable church that my 2 of my friends drunkenly tried to get married in, before realising it was fake!
    Yeah :p: it would've cost 40 quid to get married! Supposedly you got this certificate at the end of it haha.

ReputationRep:
    That church is in loads of places. Someone got married there properly last year at Rockness.

I was talking to this couple who were engaged. Asked them if they were getting married in the inflatable church and they just said "No, we not scum."

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.