Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I'm also to be an Aberdeen fresher. staying in ardmuir "trinity halls" because no toher accomm. left, but it's also in King street . Anyone else gonna be there?

ReputationRep:
    Ardmuir's quite nice as far as student digs in aberdeen go, it's not really freshers accomodation so I don't know how2 many first years will be there it's usually where students go after they leave halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scwag)
    Hey all, I'm also to be an Aberdeen fresher. staying in ardmuir "trinity halls" because no toher accomm. left, but it's also in King street . Anyone else gonna be there?
    Did unite place you in there?

ReputationRep:
    ^ It's not owned by Unite so I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in S.G, so it doesn't matter :P

ReputationRep:
    Ardmuir is connected with the university, not unite. The Uni have to place all first year students so even though it's not really freshers accommodation they will put you there if there's no spaces left in halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LillieF)
    I'm in S.G, so it doesn't matter :P
    Me too I got the e-mail today! Block 40 flat 201

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teague'usMaximus)
    Me too I got the e-mail today! Block 40 flat 201

Yay! I'm block 64, flat 401. Come visit meeeeeee. I'll make pizza.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.