The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Above 6ft so i can wear my fave heels and not be taller! I am 5''7 so 6 inch heels would mean...He'd need to be around 6''1
anything between 5'6" and about 6'3"
Reply 42
tastes.like.lemonade
Its depressing for me and im 6 foot 7, i feel i've been classified "giant".

Blast woman and their 'expectations'

"I'll settle for anyone over..."

Gee, thanks! :normal:
what is a man?
I'm only 5ft'3", so anything between 5ft'7" and 6'ftish is all good.
oww yes im 5:10
QwentyJ
Selective representation I think they call it. I only look tall in that photo because the girls are small. I'm only 5'9".

Thought you'd be roughly my height. I think 5' 10" is the average.
Reply 47
I'm 5'7 and i like guys to be quite a bit taller than me, so around 6 foot.
My sister has this problem being a 6 foot woman it narrows down her choices quite a lot.
Reply 49
tastes.like.lemonade
Its depressing for me and im 6 foot 7, i feel i've been classified "giant".

Well I'm 5ft 11 and 6ft 7 wouldn't put me off, it would make me feel "protected" and more girly, because sometimes being tall = masculine. Which isn't good for a girl :no:
I wouldn't worry :smile:
Reply 50
Irrelevance
Thought you'd be roughly my height. I think 5' 10" is the average.

I'm taking Wiki's 5'9" otherwise I might be on the slippery slope to obtaining SMS.
anoif_
Well I'm 5ft 11 and 6ft 7 wouldn't put me off, it would make me feel "protected" and more girly, because sometimes being tall = masculine. Which isn't good for a girl :no:
I wouldn't worry :smile:

What height would you say would be your minimum?
5 ft 8.5 of course, don't you think?
I like 6ft- 6ft 3, my bfs height :smile:
Reply 54
Really small girls that go out with giants annoys me other than that I think girls don't really care about what height you are. You can be perfect to one girl and absolutely wrong for another.

If your too tall theres not much you can do whereas if your small and incredibley insecure then you can get heels.
EducatingBrogan
I'm 5'2. But I like guys who are around 6 foot, but NOT NOT NOT lanky guys, bleuuurgh. God no. Tall and well built, please.

Really???

Id have put at you at least 5'4 maybe 5'5 if I had to guess.
Reply 56
Hmm, I like tall guys, I'm 5ft4, I like them to be 6ft+ about 6ft2 is nice :smile:
5'8-5'9. I am only 5'4 and I don't like having to stand on my toes to kiss my man. My man is 5'9ish so he's perfect :smile:
lol owwww man im like 5'6/5'7 :frown:
Reply 59
I put 6 3

Latest