The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
lm_wfc
Pfff, i thought 6'1 was god, but now i look at the height and see and inbetween.

depressing.

Could be worse fella!
Reply 121
QwentyJ
Could be worse fella!

It's the end of the world.
I'm gonna round my hight down to 6'0 now :ninja:
lm_wfc

Be better to round up to 6' 2", nobody can tell anyway.
Reply 123
Irrelevance
Be better to round up to 6' 2", nobody can tell anyway.

Wear heels?
Science has shown it is 5'8''. And by "science" I mean "measurement of my height".
Chumbaniya
Science has shown it is 5'8''. And by "science" I mean "measurement of my height".

Sorry pal you're rubbish to cuddle and are not masculine.
lm_wfc
Wear heels?

Just say you're 6' 2" and they'll immediately think, "Wow! He's the perfect height for the TSR female populace! MUST BONE".
cowsgoquack
Sorry pal you're rubbish to cuddle and are not masculine.

Painful revelations there.
Anywhere between 5'10" and 6'2" for me.
Irrelevance
I don't get how 6' and 6' 2" is more popular than 6' 1".

Me neither
Between 6ft and 6ft5 really. I like tall men. Would accept over 5ft 10 in cases of them having an exceptional personality. Less than that is just a no-go I'm afraid
Well I'm about 5'11, so I like guys who are taller than that, and if they're taller than me in heels (I love high heeled shoes) then I am definitely onto a winner :love:

That said, I could go out with a shorter guy (I think 5'8 would be my limit though), I just prefer taller ones :smile:
6'2.
Chumbaniya
Painful revelations there.

I know underneath that sarcasm your heart is drowning in darkness with tears shed from the dark cloud of cold truth.
Clements-
Me neither

Oh, wait. Figured it out - peer pressure. Obviously if they voted one of the less popular options, they'd be classed as uncool.
Reply 135
James'
Basically, a girl will most commonly want a guy to be the same height or taller than herself.

Therefore, a girl of 5'3" would probably be happy with a guy from 5'4" - 5'10". Whereas a girl who is 5'11" would probably want a guy no less than 6ft.

That's quite a generalisation, but rarely do I see a girl being taller than the guy.

No not really, short girls tend to like really tall guys. Tall girls generally prefer guys to be a bit taller than them. So 5'4" guys don't really come into the equation.
Reply 136
lm_wfc

weet_ABI_x
Between 6ft and 6ft5 really. I like tall men. Would accept over 5ft 10 in cases of them having an exceptional personality. Less than that is just a no-go I'm afraid

I maintain my sentiment. It could always be worse! :frown:
I get the feeling all the short guys have voted for the lower options to boost their ego and make them feel better about themselves :awesome:
cowsgoquack
I know underneath that sarcasm your heart is drowning in darkness with tears shed from the dark cloud of cold truth.

:frown:

Sometimes my height makes me want to end myself.
Reply 139
Theres an issue that I don't think has been touched on in the thread, which rings true for me and speaking to friends.

I'm tall and find it difficult talking to shorter women, it can be difficult especially if your in a club/party, not just physically which hard enough, you can easily come across as intimidating when you really don't intend to be. Your constantly having to be aware of your space. It's not as great at the top as it's been presented here, there plenty of advantages to being shorter-somewhere in the average range.

Latest