6'3"
    7.81%
    6'4"
    4.50%
    Above 6'4"
    2.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zimstar)
    No not really, short girls tend to like really tall guys. Tall girls generally prefer guys to be a bit taller than them. So 5'4" guys don't really come into the equation.
    So in summary:

Short & Average men lose comprehensively

Tall men win

Short, Average and Tall women win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Oh, wait. Figured it out - peer pressure. Obviously if they voted one of the less popular options, they'd be classed as uncool.
    Yeah, but how would they even know? I went for 5'11" :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Yeah, but how would they even know? I went for 5'11" :awesome:
    They just know, Clements, alright? They just know. It's like when you're picking lottery numbers, you just know.

Also, I'm too tall for you. This makes me want to cut myself. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Just say you're 6' 2" and they'll immediately think, "Wow! He's the perfect height for the TSR female populace! MUST BONE".
    Them bone me?
    I'm grateful for the attention, but not really into that sort of stuff :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)

Sometimes my height makes me want to end myself.
    why, how tall are you?

also, with that cambridge maths degree, all the ladies will be flocking to you for your vast, superior intelligence and highly paid banking job :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    Them bone me?
    I'm grateful for the attention, but not really into that sort of stuff :O
    Yeah, women would bone you with their pelvic bone. But if you're not into that, I guess guys could offer you a much meatier substitute.

ReputationRep:
    They just know, Clements, alright? They just know. It's like when you're picking lottery numbers, you just know.

Also, I'm too tall for you. This makes me want to cut myself. :emo:
    That's unfortunate. I'm only small :emo: How tall are you? I'm guessing over 6'2"

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, women would bone you with their pelvic bone. But if you're not into that, I guess guys could offer you a much meatier substitute.
    Touche.
    i was thinking of the other bone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    why, how tall are you?

also, with that cambridge maths degree, all the ladies will be flocking to you for your vast, superior intelligence and highly paid banking job :awesome:
    5'8''. I'm ever so slightly joking. "Small but perfectly formed" is how I would describe myself :cool:

And don't ever, ever suggest that I go into banking.

ReputationRep:
    That's unfortunate. I'm only small :emo: How tall are you?
    6' 2". A good thing, apparently. How 'small' are you?

ReputationRep:
    5'8''. I'm ever so slightly joking. "Small but perfectly formed" is how I would describe myself :cool:

I'm 5'11" and should grow another inch or so until I reach maximum because both my brother and dad are 6'1".

Just thought I'd add that in to make you feel bad :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    6' 2". A good thing, apparently. How 'small' are you?
    That's my upper limit exactly. I'm 5'3"

ReputationRep:

Sometimes my height makes me want to end myself.
    at least it'll make hanging yourself easier, a tall person might not have enough room to drop far enough to break their neck!

ReputationRep:
    That's my upper limit exactly. I'm 5'3"
    I don't have a lower limit or any limits in general. :teeth: And before anybody asks, I draw the line at scat. :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I'm 5'11" and should grow another inch or so until I reach maximum because both my brother and dad are 6'1".

Just thought I'd add that in to make you feel bad :awesome:
    It's bad enough that my younger brother is now getting taller than me. He stills weighs two stone less than me though and would be blown away by a stiff breeze so I'm not exactly jealous of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tastes.like.lemonade)
    Its depressing for me and im 6 foot 7, i feel i've been classified "giant".
    How is it depressing?! :confused:
    I'd LOVE a 6'7 guy!

(Original post by anoif_)
    Well I'm 5ft 11 and 6ft 7 wouldn't put me off, it would make me feel "protected" and more girly, because sometimes being tall = masculine. Which isn't good for a girl :no:
    I wouldn't worry
    This!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotterg5)
    How is it depressing?! :confused:
    I'd LOVE a 6'7 guy!
    Problem is very few people do, therefore bringing down the spectrum

ReputationRep:

Only in Norway, or the Netherlands would 5'8 be considered in any sense short, most women are around 5"5.

You could always wear lifts, win their heart and when your true height is eventually revealed it will be too late.

ReputationRep:
    I often think my short height is a karma-like retribution for my penis size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saff123)
    Only in Norway, or the Netherlands would 5'8 be considered in any sense short, most women are around 5"5.

You could always wear lifts, win their heart and when your true height is eventually revealed it will be too late.
    It's definitely below the UK average of about 5'10'', and though I know I'm still taller than most women most people still think of me as a short person. It doesn't really fuss me though, in any case. I don't think it's my height that's holding women back from being interested in me - there are plenty of far worse things that do that!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.