Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    i don't know about the watch but i wouldn't get it in blue. black looks good.

ReputationRep:
    They look horiffic.

ReputationRep:
    yep hav heard of em, asos and topman have bin doin the range. Think its relatively new ? i love the look, great way to add colour to any outfit and would look great paired with a plain even white tee. About the price, think its not too bad considering its a fashion accessory and a plastic chain style. For a cheaper alternative look at the cheapo range of watches at asos ?

http://www.asos.com/Men/Watches/Cat/...5034#state=Rf-400%3D12272&parentID=Rf-100&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

Hope this helps dude !

ReputationRep:
    No they aren't worth the price. Buy something that isn't a piece of s***.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    any one heard of these watches? or even better bought one?

i need help, are they worth £50? i really like the colours and boldness of them and really want a nice watch. are they made well? help me please

thanks
    Argh! Why do watch brands keep insisting on raping the Submariner?? The blue one doesn't even make sense, a Tachymetre is utterly pointless on a non-chronograph watch. Yuk.

(Original post by Hota)
    any one recomend me a good fashionable watch then?
    I can wholeheartedly recommend that you stay away from fashion brands - stick with a proper watch brand with a proper dealer network so you can actually get parts when you need them. For £50 and less, I recommend Casio and Accurist, for £50-£100, go with Rotary, Seiko and Citizen.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redemption)
    They look horiffic.
    Agreed :yep: especially the blue one :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    i have a cheap casio one now i just one something with abit of colour and style, most proper brands just seem to all look the same to me
    Take a look at the Seiko divers, such as the "Monster" range - nice and bright, solidly built, decent movement. Quite a bit more than £50, but you get a great watch out of it. Fashion watches are never worth the money - horrendously overpriced for what they are, a nightmare to get any work done on them, and they'll look ridiculous in 6 months time.

If you want my advice, go for a classic, timeless design - it'll last you years, and gain you a lot more respect than a tacky fashion watch

ReputationRep:
    No

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.