Turn on thread page Beta

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates loud girls watch

Met up with a few really loud girls in a pub for lunch and all I got out of it was a headache. They wanna take me out one night but I think I'd go insane. They made me out to be some kind of weirdo for not appreciating their company so I wanna know if it's me or them :p: Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    I have to be extremely lashed to enjoy the company of loud girls.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not just you, although i'm a girl, I can see why guys would feel loud girls can get very annoying. It's even more annoying when they are each trying to get the most amount of attention by trying to be louder than everyone else...insecurity perhaps..

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one who hates loud girls.

ReputationRep:
    ive found loud girls to be generally very veryyyy confident and normally quite *****y about both each other and random people around them. urgh.

ReputationRep:
    Im not keen on very loud people in general, i prefer people that can put across their opinion without needing to shout about it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Im not keen on very loud people in general, i prefer people that can put across their opinion without needing to shout about it.
    You got made a mod?!
    I reccomended you

ReputationRep:
    Both loud girls and boys are incredibly annoying. That's from someone who himself can be loud sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    i just annoys me especially when am on the coming back from college and they get on and start screaming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyFroggy)
    No it's not just you, although i'm a girl, I can see why guys would feel loud girls can get very annoying. It's even more annoying when they are each trying to get the most amount of attention by trying to be louder than everyone else...insecurity perhaps..
    Completely agree.Then they reinforce what they're saying by standing up/getting too close for comfort/moving their hands around in a strange fashion as they speak/generally getting excited.

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I find them extremely annoying but it's probably because I'm quiet and people like that tend to dominate the conversation which I don't like. They're okay for nights out when you're pissed but I wouldn't want to spend a significant amount of time with them lol.

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    Women should be seen and not heard.

ReputationRep:
    I always used to be the shy/quiet one of my group in school, but I guess it must have been fight or flight, because since coming to uni I have been told that I'm actually quite loud. I don't mean to be, I just am. I also hate annoying groups of loud cackly girl... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hula129)
    ive found loud girls to be generally very veryyyy confident
    Too much confidence in a girl is a bad thing. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    Too much confidence in a girl is a bad thing. :yes:
    :yes: one of the reasons i hang around with mainly guys

ReputationRep:
    I hate loud people in general, although loud girls are ten times worse than loud guys.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was about hating girls aloud

ReputationRep:
    The only thing worse than a group of girls being loud is a group of drunk girls being loud.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.