Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates loud girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    Loud girls piss me off greatly, but so do loud guys. I just don't like loud people.

ReputationRep:
    Loud people in general...:dry:

ReputationRep:
    I agree completely, even though I'm a girl. There are a few really loud girls in my year at school and they mess up all our lessons and free time by being loud and you can't concentrate on anything!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Im not keen on very loud people in general, i prefer people that can put across their opinion without needing to shout about it.
    100% this.

ReputationRep:
    I find that after about ten pints, they seem an awful lot quieter...

ReputationRep:
    I detest them too, amongst other things they remind of my sister

ReputationRep:
    I hate attentionseeking loud girls

I lve with one. My sister.

ReputationRep:
    i guess its just me here who likes suck company

ReputationRep:
    I hate all loud people -male or female.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them too.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to see that not all guys like that type of girl. Personally, I find them pretty uncomfortable to be around, but i'm quite shy anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I hate all loud people, I don't discriminate between sexes in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like being around really loud people either - confident people are great, but not when they're attention-seeking and really over the top! I include guys and girls in this, although at leats guys don't tend to be screechy in that situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Completely agree.Then they reinforce what they're saying by standing up/getting too close for comfort/moving their hands around in a strange fashion as they speak/generally getting excited.

:lolwut:
    This comes straight into mind with your description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM6q...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    This comes straight into mind with your description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM6q...eature=related
    3:15 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    3:15 :p:
    3:36 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xJessx)
    I find them extremely annoying but it's probably because I'm quiet and people like that tend to dominate the conversation which I don't like. They're okay for nights out when you're pissed but I wouldn't want to spend a significant amount of time with them lol.
    i tend to dominate the argument by breaking the speech of loud person by looking him/her in the eyes with killing intent after which i speak.

ReputationRep:
    Just a bit too much for me a lot of the time. Would rather chillout than be ultra excited and loud.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I generally find all loud people annoying

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.