Turn on thread page Beta

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates loud girls watch

ReputationRep:
    Loud girls piss me off greatly, but so do loud guys. I just don't like loud people.

ReputationRep:
    Loud people in general...:dry:

ReputationRep:
    I agree completely, even though I'm a girl. There are a few really loud girls in my year at school and they mess up all our lessons and free time by being loud and you can't concentrate on anything!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Im not keen on very loud people in general, i prefer people that can put across their opinion without needing to shout about it.
    100% this.

ReputationRep:
    I find that after about ten pints, they seem an awful lot quieter...

ReputationRep:
    I detest them too, amongst other things they remind of my sister

ReputationRep:
    I hate attentionseeking loud girls

I lve with one. My sister.

ReputationRep:
    i guess its just me here who likes suck company

ReputationRep:
    I hate all loud people -male or female.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them too.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to see that not all guys like that type of girl. Personally, I find them pretty uncomfortable to be around, but i'm quite shy anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I hate all loud people, I don't discriminate between sexes in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like being around really loud people either - confident people are great, but not when they're attention-seeking and really over the top! I include guys and girls in this, although at leats guys don't tend to be screechy in that situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    Completely agree.Then they reinforce what they're saying by standing up/getting too close for comfort/moving their hands around in a strange fashion as they speak/generally getting excited.

:lolwut:
    This comes straight into mind with your description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM6q...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    This comes straight into mind with your description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zM6q...eature=related
    3:15 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    3:15 :p:
    3:36 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xJessx)
    I find them extremely annoying but it's probably because I'm quiet and people like that tend to dominate the conversation which I don't like. They're okay for nights out when you're pissed but I wouldn't want to spend a significant amount of time with them lol.
    i tend to dominate the argument by breaking the speech of loud person by looking him/her in the eyes with killing intent after which i speak.

ReputationRep:
    Just a bit too much for me a lot of the time. Would rather chillout than be ultra excited and loud.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I generally find all loud people annoying

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.