Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Suggestions for our 1 year. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, okay, so i'm fifteen and i'm wondering what kind of gifts to give to my boyf. Any suggestions? He's sort of my first so i would like it to be unique or something. Much appreciated for your suggestions Oh, i not from UK/USA btw, i'm from Asia.

ReputationRep:
    if he's your first ... then you're already unique.
    since you havent mentioned budget, im assuming thats not an issue.
    get him a 1967 mustang fastback.

ReputationRep:
    buy him one of those propeller things that pulls you allong underwater

ReputationRep:
    whatever you get him, he'll like it because it's from you, so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    i got mine a new wallet, with a pic of us inside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckyduckie)
    i got mine a new wallet, with a pic of us inside
    ooh thats a good one! its like, you put valuables in your wallet, and it's like that means that he is valuable to you!

maybe you could buy him a safe and put a little statue of you both in it, it doesnt have to be expensive you could make it out of plastercine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    whatever you get him, he'll like it because it's from you, so don't worry
    No offense, but that is the girliest thing I have heard all day.

Just get him a novelty present something to do with an inside joke between you.

ReputationRep:
    1 year anniversary? Jeez louise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JFJ)

I like this idea Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)

maybe you could buy him a safe and put a little statue of you both in it, it doesnt have to be expensive you could make it out of plastercine?
    good idea too Unique. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JFJ)
    No offense, but that is the girliest thing I have heard all day.

that is because it is the exact thing my girlfriend keeps telling me. give or take a few words

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe do something together! likeeeee go on a wine tasting holiday? orrrrrrrrr drive a classic car for a day? orrrrrrrr oooh i know do something volunteery where you can help people and be togehter! maybe you could paint a scout hut or rebuilt a school that was destroied by the tsunami. oh no but thaht might be hard work and i guess its supposed to be a present still i think that would be good and maybe you could do it some other time. hmm maybe if you wan tit to be more of an item thingy yeah? well you want it to last so not something that he can break cos i know what boys are like lol! hmm but what if he breaks up with you, you dont want it to be too useful. Yeah it should be something he can only use with you. sooo maybe get him seomthing like an xbox. but you keep the controllers so he can only play with you? well they're just some ideas! if you need any more help just pm me!

p.s. i saw a great deal on some no added sugar orange juice on uk hot deals so i dunnow if he likes that but you could always get it for him as an extra!

ReputationRep:
    A treatment at a spa together! couples massage or rasul, thats what i did, may be a bit girly though so depends on if he'd like that sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe do something together! likeeeee go on a wine tasting holiday? orrrrrrrrr drive a classic car for a day? orrrrrrrr oooh i know do something volunteery where you can help people and be togehter! maybe you could paint a scout hut or rebuilt a school that was destroied by the tsunami. oh no but thaht might be hard work and i guess its supposed to be a present still i think that would be good and maybe you could do it some other time. hmm maybe if you wan tit to be more of an item thingy yeah? well you want it to last so not something that he can break cos i know what boys are like lol! hmm but what if he breaks up with you, you dont want it to be too useful. Yeah it should be something he can only use with you. sooo maybe get him seomthing like an xbox. but you keep the controllers so he can only play with you? well they're just some ideas! if you need any more help just pm me!

p.s. i saw a great deal on some no added sugar orange juice on uk hot deals so i dunnow if he likes that but you could always get it for him as an extra!
    She's fifteen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    She's fifteen.
    oooooh :o: i guess she couldn't afford an xbox then unless she was rich lol actually we dont know if she is or not anyway if shes not rich she could just get a gameboy! oh but they dont have controlers. I guess shed have to just give him the consol and keep the games herself?

ReputationRep:
    oooooh :o: i guess she couldn't afford an xbox then unless she was rich lol actually we dont know if she is or not anyway if shes not rich she could just get a gameboy! oh but they dont have controlers. I guess shed have to just give him the consol and keep the games herself?
    :P

I was more referring to the fact you suggested wine tasting and driving cars.

Good suggestions though, for 18+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    She's fifteen.
    Thanks for reminding him/her or whatever

ReputationRep:
    But anyway, thanks loads for your suggestions. Ohmy, it's amazing people reply to threads of a fifteen year old girl. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morg)
    that is because it is the exact thing my girlfriend keeps telling me. give or take a few words
    well what do you do together? what do you have in common?

Must be a great relationship if you can't even buy a present for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by never killed a man)
    if he's your first ... then you're already unique.
    since you havent mentioned budget, im assuming thats not an issue.
    get him a 1967 mustang fastback.
    Not a bad suggestion, but a '66 Mustang Coupe is both a better car and cheaper.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.