The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cowsgoquack
ooh thats a good one! its like, you put valuables in your wallet, and it's like that means that he is valuable to you!

Oh my god, way to over romanticise things.
never killed a man
if he's your first ... then you're already unique.
since you havent mentioned budget, im assuming thats not an issue.
get him a 1967 mustang fastback.

I lol'd, welldone sir.
Reply 22
For our 1 year, me and my boyfriend went out and did exactly the same things as we did the night he asked me out :smile:
Reply 23
hellokte
For our 1 year, me and my boyfriend went out and did exactly the same things as we did the night he asked me out :smile:

I'd swoon for that - do this! :p:
Reply 24
get him a twitter account.
Me and my bf have been together a year soon. I'm pretty broke right now so don't really wanna do presents. We're in an LDR and he's booked that week off work so I'm staying there the whole week and I guess we'll probably go out for dinner that night or something but nothing major.

On every event (birthday/xmas/valentines etc) we always get eachother cards and write nice long messages in them and that's what I like the most.
Reply 26
hannahdaisy

On every event (birthday/xmas/valentines etc) we always get eachother cards and write nice long messages in them and that's what I like the most.

i like this :biggrin:
Reply 27
Matt_1991
I'd swoon for that - do this! :p:

Haha. He didn't really asked me out. We just sorta just got together. Had been friends for three months and found out we like each other pretty much. So yeah. ): Anymore suggestions?
Reply 28
JC.
Not a bad suggestion, but a '66 Mustang Coupe is both a better car and cheaper. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, in my country, we are only allowed to have a driver's license after 21. So even if i do have the money to get him a Mustang, it would 5 years later before he's able to drive. :eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending