Turn on thread page Beta

Suggestions for our 1 year. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    ooh thats a good one! its like, you put valuables in your wallet, and it's like that means that he is valuable to you!
    Oh my god, way to over romanticise things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by never killed a man)
    if he's your first ... then you're already unique.
    since you havent mentioned budget, im assuming thats not an issue.
    get him a 1967 mustang fastback.
    I lol'd, welldone sir.

ReputationRep:
    For our 1 year, me and my boyfriend went out and did exactly the same things as we did the night he asked me out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellokte)
    For our 1 year, me and my boyfriend went out and did exactly the same things as we did the night he asked me out

I'd swoon for that - do this! :p:

ReputationRep:
    get him a twitter account.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf have been together a year soon. I'm pretty broke right now so don't really wanna do presents. We're in an LDR and he's booked that week off work so I'm staying there the whole week and I guess we'll probably go out for dinner that night or something but nothing major.

On every event (birthday/xmas/valentines etc) we always get eachother cards and write nice long messages in them and that's what I like the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahdaisy)
    On every event (birthday/xmas/valentines etc) we always get eachother cards and write nice long messages in them and that's what I like the most.
    i like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1991)
    I'd swoon for that - do this! :p:
    Haha. He didn't really asked me out. We just sorta just got together. Had been friends for three months and found out we like each other pretty much. So yeah. ): Anymore suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Not a bad suggestion, but a '66 Mustang Coupe is both a better car and cheaper.
    Unfortunately, in my country, we are only allowed to have a driver's license after 21. So even if i do have the money to get him a Mustang, it would 5 years later before he's able to drive. :eek3:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.