Turn on thread page Beta

Oral Sex - yuck! watch

Announcements

Anon please because it's embarassing!
    Basically I participated in oral sex for the first time yesterday, but when my boyfriend came in my mouth it tasted absolutely foul! I mean really really strong, I'm sure it's not meant to taste like this? I swallowed straight away but it burned and made me cough. Is it true that what people eat can have an affect on the taste... i.e. he just drunk a lot of citrus juice beforehand, would that make a difference do you think?

Advice appreciated, it's sort of put me off doing it again lol!

ReputationRep:
    I heard that drinking and eating doesn't instantly affect the taste..it's the overall diet of the person

ReputationRep:
    Is it true that what people eat can have an affect on the taste...
    Yes (but not instantly). If it's really bad and you can't stand it, then tell him to not *** in your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask that he doesn't *** in your mouth again... He shouldn't be offended, as there are plenty of people out there who don't like the taste of it either!

ReputationRep:
    one of the perrils of being a woman.

Id be offended personally but its down to you what you want to do lol, each to their own and all that. (i know that will cause some conjecture)

think im lucky i never had a girl that doesnt swallow.

tell him to eat asparagas. dont even know where i heard that from! lol.

lots of fruit
    he needs to eat LOTS of fruit

I don't mind the *** in my mouth but i hate giving blow jobs!

Haha thanks for the advice everyone, I know what you mean Anonymous 3, Ithink I could get used to the taste but it doesn't half make my neck and jaw ache after a while

my boyfriends *** is yellowy. that cant be such a good sign, can it?

i've never swallowed due to this, but i am sure he would want me to

ReputationRep:
    Is it wierd that as a guy I find absolutely zero attraction in oral sex? It just...doesn't interest me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

i've never swallowed due to this, but i am sure he would want me to
    Uh-oh. Be careful, Anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    'Oral sex- yuk!' Couldn't disagree more. Big fan or oral sex here. You guys don't know whether I'm male or female, but it doesn't matter, I like giving and receiving. But yeah, it can be tricky. Taste = never been a problem for me. But there are things you can do to make it taste better: Pineapples I've heard are good (the guy eats them)

ReputationRep:
    but it doesn't half make my neck and jaw ache after a while
    This is sooooooooo true! Which is why i try to advoid it!

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't half make my neck and jaw ache after a while
    Cunnilingus is pretty damn tiring as well, you know - tongues aren't used to that kind of work at all.
    Just keep at it and you'll get stronger and more enduring and then it will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Re: oral sex on women

Another recent study suggests a correlation between oral sex and throat cancer. It is believed that this is due to the transmission of human papillomavirus or (HPV) because this virus has been implicated in the majority of cervical cancers. The study concludes that people who had one to five oral sex partners in their lifetime had approximately a doubled risk of throat cancer compared with those who never engaged in this activity and those with more than five oral-sex partners had a 250% increased risk.
    Damnz :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Palmer)
    'Oral sex- yuk!' Couldn't disagree more. Big fan or oral sex here. You guys don't know whether I'm male or female, but it doesn't matter, I like giving and receiving. But yeah, it can be tricky. Taste = never been a problem for me. But there are things you can do to make it taste better: Pineapples I've heard are good (the guy eats them)
    Your a bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Palmer)
    Your name is harry. hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    Re: oral sex on women

Damnz :/
    Wait 'til I use that excuse to get out of it! <_<

Jokes aside. Going down on a girl > most other things. Good hygiene is essential though, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunderstorm)
    Your name is harry. hmm.
    Harry Palmer is not my real name. Google it. You'll see that I'm right.

ReputationRep:
    Some people just can be that sort of colour. It varies. If he's not cumming much it's likely to be less watery too.

Advice appreciated, it's sort of put me off doing it again lol!
    If you don't like it, don't do it. He cant expect you to. People just taste different and depending on how sensitive you are to that sort of thing you might think it taste bad when other people wouldn't be bothered. Apparently drinking beer before makes it taste better, or maybe just do it when he's already *** that day so there's less...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.