Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a girl and I quite like oral sex. Sometimes the penis itself can smell funny based on what the guy has eaten. If it smells really bad I don't go near it.

What I want to know is, is it bad for you if you swallow every time?

I don't like giving blowjobs in the slightest I must admit - it tastes so very very salty and I honestly can't stand salt.

My guy doesn't mind if I use a flavoured condom though. Or sometimes I'll cover him with flavoured lube, and then give him one, and he tells me just before he is about to orgasm so then I take my mouth away and finish him off with my hand.

I make an effort, which is the main thing, and he knows how much I dislike the saltiness so he's fine with me doing it either of those above two ways, as long as I'm making an effort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparxy)
    Your a bloke.
    Ha, was about to go to the trouble myself to fgure it out lol kinda stupid should of made himself anon lol

I love my boyfriend going down on me, but with my first partner I refused to do anything, and then I did with a fling when I was wasted and I remember it not being that bad... But I just don't think I will again unless I'm wasted tbh hahaa...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl and I quite like oral sex. Sometimes the penis itself can smell funny based on what the guy has eaten. If it smells really bad I don't go near it.

What I want to know is, is it bad for you if you swallow every time?
    I'm pretty sure that doesn't depend on what the guy has eaten... just personal hygiene :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.