Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I wouldn't be worried about it. If you want to do it again, so what? You're just having fun. Who cares if it may be whoreish or whatever (it isn't btw). Only you and the guy would know anyway. Just enjoy yourself.
    If you want to do it again, you have more than enough choice from here anyway :P lol
    Most people wouldnt take that opinion though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Heheh. I see what you mean. :p:
    Found anyone mildly interesting on it yet?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    No one else has to know.

ReputationRep:
    But who else would even know?
    You can't live your life worrying what other people will say or think about you. You have to do what you want and enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    I want to give you some sound advice, but my man brain is saying.

"So all i have to do is act swedish on omegle..i see"

ReputationRep:
    who cares noone knows who you are and what you did..... if you knew them then maybe itd be a bit different. its not a big deal ur just makin it out to be lol.

ReputationRep:
    i just went on it and everyone keeps goin asl and when they see am male i get disconnected soo funny

ReputationRep:
    Harmless fun, laugh and move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    i just went on it and everyone keeps goin asl and when they see am male i get disconnected soo funny
    Yeh... oh to be female. :p: :p:

So it's not as bad as I thought then

ReputationRep:
    No. if you liked it, go do it again with someone a bit safer that you didn't find quite so randomly on omegle. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    No. if you liked it, go do it again with someone a bit safer that you didn't find quite so randomly on omegle. :p:
    lol did u like it and did u do it again?

ReputationRep:
    lol did u like it and did u do it again?
    Yes and yes, not a 'total' stranger though. I wouldn't like that. Talking for a bit is good haha.

ReputationRep:
    No. Wouldn't really go telling friends and family, but as has been said, if you enjoy it, why not do it again.

(Original post by Jinxy)
    Like with someone from here? :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Yes and yes, not a 'total' stranger though. I wouldn't like that. Talking for a bit is good haha.
    go on private mail me! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Like with someone from here? :p: lol
    Yes.
    &
    Did you get my rep? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some people are idiots...

sorry to be an ediot but what do you mean when you call someone a troll on here...what does it mean if some1 is a troll

ReputationRep:
    go on private mail me! lol
    Erm....lol.

(Original post by Emily069)
    Some people are idiots...
    Thanks for that.

ReputationRep:
    sorry to be an ediot but what do you mean when you call someone a troll on here...what does it mean if some1 is a troll
    that they are making the post for a laugh/joke trying to convince people it is real. Sad people, really. Usually it's really ridiculous things and i've seen a few late night disgusting ones :eek3:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.