indian guys - possibly
    pakistani guys - no
    how can you differentiate between the 2

ReputationRep:
    I'M PAKISTANI :]
    all dem shawties hit me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon_bite)
    Pakistani = No, because all of the Pakistani guys I've seen take drugs and are dealers themselves, they use what looks like 5 bottles of gel on their hair and waddle around in tight jeans with no ambition in life. I apologise for generalising to this extent, but if I do happen to meet a Pakistani guy who does not do any of the above, I will be more than happy to take back what I said.
    Hello.

I'm from the internet. I'm here to correct your misconception.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as long as the parents wouldn't give her a hard time for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon mods or delete please.

So girls & guys would you ever date an asian guy / girl (generally speaking)?

I love asian girls and think they are the most stunning girls in the world.

Would you? Please don't rant on about the countless threads made before this, I want to ask your opinion, not someone else's.
    No, because they all smell faintly of Rogan Josh curry.

ReputationRep:
    Indian- Yes
    Pakistani- No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    how can you differentiate between the 2
    i can't..prob cos i'm indian myself so i'm biased..haven't really heard of many indian girls with pakistani guys..alot of people don't think it's culturally acceptable..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    Indian- Yes
    Pakistani- No
    :stomp: :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    yes, as long as they weren't religious, but that's a general rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Possibly, however as of yet I have never found an asian attractive.
    i can change that for you :hubba:

ps: sorry if someone's already said that just got back and haven't yet read through everyone's responses

to answer op's question: yes, but it depends on the person, not the fact they're indian/pakistani. if their views are exceedingly traditional then possibly not, basically, depends on said person. :yep:

(Original post by Blátönn)
    No, because they all smell faintly of Rogan Josh curry.
    you love it.

ReputationRep:
    Before... I'd look at Pakistani girls as alright, but now.. the thought of her parents being cousins makes her unnappealing/unhealthy.. I'm not starting up a flame war/generalizing here either.. I was in an LTR with a pakistani girl. But i find Indian girls hot maybe because I'm Indian...allow the ugly ones though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon_bite)
    Pakistani = No, because all of the Pakistani guys I've seen take drugs and are dealers themselves, they use what looks like 5 bottles of gel on their hair and waddle around in tight jeans with no ambition in life. I apologise for generalising to this extent, but if I do happen to meet a Pakistani guy who does not do any of the above, I will be more than happy to take back what I said.
    Never say never. And no, they are not ALL as what you've churlishly described above! So if the above is the case, come down to Surrey, any time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP123)
    :stomp: :fuhrer:
    i'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    pakistani: yes indians probably not i think pakistanis are better looking than indians imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    pakistani: yes indians probably not i think pakistanis are better looking than indians imo.
    how can you tell
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    why not??

For sure I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    i'm sorry
    I'm Indian btw, just thought that might be fun :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not into Indian/Asian guys...
    just an opinion, it wouldn't make me not want to be friends with them I am just not sexually attracted in most cases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    how can you tell
    Instincts.

The same way you would tell an English from a Polish. Both Euro family but a big difference in features. Not exactly hard!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.