Turn on thread page Beta

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adriana Ambrosio)
    It probably comes from a lack of mainstream asian stars in the spotlight, so people often subconsciously fall back on cliches of the asian "look". Asian women are more often seen then they are used to, the men not so much.

Atta Yaqub from "Ae fond kiss" is so incredibly sexy, so the answer is yes I would!

http://www.monstersandcritics.de/dow...1185571494.jpg
    Wow that guy is cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    No...I know it is, along with the most important city in the world for sport, and music. Mad?

But no, I would wear a seatbelt if I had a car, and motorbikes are for tossers.

Still - strong prepubescent taste in 'men'.
    And here I was all excited expecting a witty comeback; I really shouldn't get my hopes up. Your the kind of "bloke" who considers jeans without holes to be formal wear, aren't you?

It's sad really.

Yet somehow you claim to have determined my taste in men based on a single post. Ok I'm done spanking you now...

ReputationRep:
    And here I was all excited expecting a witty comeback; I really shouldn't get my hopes up. Your the kind of "bloke" who considers jeans without holes to be formal wear, aren't you?

It's sad really.

Yet somehow you claim to have determined my taste in men based on a single post. Ok I'm done spanking you now...
    Well, I'd liken my response to the way in which scientists deal with creationists in debates; by literally not taking them on in any serious way, because of their clear inferiority, and the fact that they are wrong. I mean - if you're going to even attempt to engage me on any sort of verbal joust, at least don't drop clangers like, "you're/your". :rolleyes:

That doesn't really matter though, as sou, as a girl, are inferior to me in terms of wit, banter abilities, debating abilities etc....and as any self-respecting bloke will tell you, "girls have **** banter" - it's a well known fact. For these reasons I decided to merely amuse myself with a throwaway comeback, and not waste banter on you, cos you probably wouldn't get it anyway.

Oh and you won't ever get to spank me - I've been through puberty ta, and I prefer real women.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'd liken my response to the way in which scientists deal with creationists in debates; by literally not taking them on in any serious way, because of their clear inferiority, and the fact that they are wrong. I mean - if you're going to even attempt to engage me on any sort of verbal joust, at least don't drop clangers like, "you're/your". :rolleyes:

That doesn't really matter though, as sou, as a girl, are inferior to me in terms of wit, banter abilities, debating abilities etc....and as any self-respecting bloke will tell you, "girls have **** banter" - it's a well known fact. For these reasons I decided to merely amuse myself with a throwaway comeback, and not waste banter on you, cos you probably wouldn't get it anyway.

Oh and you won't ever get to spank me - I've been through puberty ta, and I prefer real women.
    Suffer from verbal diarrhea much?

ReputationRep:
    Suffer from verbal diarrhea much?
    Ah the last-gasp effort of a beaten debator..."you talk too much". Lolz.

ReputationRep:
    Just admit it, your a masochist at heart and love the abuse, you dirty little girl.

Ah the last-gasp effort of a beaten debator..."you talk too much". Lolz.
    Incidentally; You have to admit that was a pretty incoherent, nonsensical rant.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Indian and I'm slightly offended by some of the comments. Yes, if you think of the stereotypical Indian, no one is attracted to that. :p: However, not all of us smell like curry and the other obscene things posted. I have seen some hideous white people, as I have for almost every race.

Race isn't even a factor to me in regards to attraction. So, I could very well be attracted to Indians. However, where I live I've only seen two Indian guys my whole life. I'm more attracted to Hispanics than any other race, but that doesn't mean I won't find someone of another race attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~emy~)
    Wow that guy is cute
    I would check out the movie, a little slow, but it deals with the issues on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.monstersandcritics.de/dow...1185571494.jpg
    He's skinny...and I really don't know what it is about him, but something makes him look rather nice :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Only if they didnt have weird psychotic over protective parents that still think its the 1300's.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    I'd shag one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    He's skinny...and I really don't know what it is about him, but something makes him look rather nice :confused:
    His not all that skinny once you consider his quite tall, I like how his eyes convey a sincerity (which perhaps is why Ken Loach cast him).

Theres' a palpable tender vulnerability to him which draws me, I suspect it's because his not a professional performer so it's much less contrived.

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on this fabulous specimen of womanhood: M.I.A

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LGKJGUiMwS...400/mia420.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Okay, granted she doesn't look very Indian but C'orrrrrrrrrr!
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eity_Zinta.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    Okay, granted she doesn't look very Indian but C'orrrrrrrrrr!
    At the risk of adding to the homoerotic direction. I think she's more Indian looking not to mention hotter:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...eyConnYuku.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2287/...ce525fea_m.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zGYcjcBqdJ4/Sa...9C6A72E4A5.jpg

ReputationRep:
    No, not being racist at all here but they all smell of curry.. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    I don't smell of curry :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    I don't smell of curry :hubba:

You probably do.. you just dont realise it.

Tbh though it doesnt mean to say your ugly, their are quite a few sexy indian girls out their.

ReputationRep:
    If we're linking hot Indian, Priyanka Chopra kills it.

http://www.bharatwaves.com/portal/up...4d4b01a81c.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.