Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is Pakistani and I'm white. Does it reeaaaaaaaally matter though?? I could see myself dating every single race to be fair. There are hot and nice people everywhere :rolleyes:
    I hate the fact that some people still make such a big deal out of race/skin colour. It really is irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    No, not being racist at all here but they all smell of curry.. :/
    What teh hell man?????????????? It's like saying that English people smell of fish and chips :rolleyes:
    Yeah obviously people who eat strong spices and don't shower often smell of whatever they've eaten but you can't generalise. I've never met an asian who smelt of curry and I know about 30/40.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: at all the curry comments -.-

To answer the original question, in a word: yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    You probably do.. you just dont realise it.

Tbh though it doesnt mean to say your ugly, their are quite a few sexy indian girls out their.
    No I dont actually, you mean person you :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    i personally don't see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    No, not being racist at all here but they all smell of curry.. :/
    Whenever somebody says something like "I'm not being racist but...", it means they're about to say something racist.

ReputationRep:
    Nah only if they were really cute i mean Beautiful in the classical sense. Then parents would be the issue.

ReputationRep:
    no, don't find Indian/British Indian men attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    no, don't find Indian/British Indian men attractive
    Typical coconut gash that is ashamed of her roots... Stop chasing da white man's sausage, you gonna give daddy a heart attack when you explain to him you wanna marry a gora... you need a bit of curry lovin' rudegyal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    Typical coconut gash that is ashamed of her roots... Stop chasing da white man's sausage, you gonna give daddy a heart attack when you explain to him you wanna marry a gora... you need a bit of curry lovin' rudegyal.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

coconut? never been called that before :rolleyes:
    my family know about him you idiot
    and I am proud of my roots you fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    coconut? never been called that before :rolleyes:
    my family know about him you idiot
    and I am proud of my roots you fool
    Where are you from?

do many south asians in the UK date non-Asians?

if so, would they date a white guy? there a lot of southern Asian girls who go to my college, but i'm scared to ask them out. i think they're cute. i was watching a Bollywood movie the other day, and throughout it was like a constant hard-on since the women in it are cute. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do many south asians in the UK date non-Asians?

if so, would they date a white guy? there a lot of southern Asian girls who go to my college, but i'm scared to ask them out. i think they're cute. i was watching a Bollywood movie the other day, and throughout it was like a constant hard-on since the women in it are cute. :yes:
    Depends...

Do they all hang out with only Asians? If so, it might be difficult. But If you see them hanging out with people of different races then it probably means they're more liberal and so you have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

this is a pointless and stupid thread. u dont find people saying 'would you ever go out with a white person?'

ReputationRep:
    pakistani - no

indians - no

white and black men - yes

and im indian myself !

ReputationRep:
    no and i'm not racist.

I went go out with a Pakistani guy for 2 months, my parents went crazyeeeeee!!! I'm white.

So, he had to go, which was really sad because he is lovely, his parents didn't object.

Maybe it was for the best

ReputationRep:
    Yes Yes definitely, I think asians are just so god dammed attractive. But somehow due to cultural differences... I don't see it happening

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.