The Student Room Group

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ?

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="MonkeySee"]
MonkeySee

ha its usually the other way round - and those pakis make forced arranged marrages as well :/

Nope, his parents were fine, even his Gran who is a strict Muslim was fine.

I had thought that my parents were liberal in their thinking, they are both highly educated people, as are his, but, it was no go, sadly.
Reply 281
[QUOTE="MonkeySee"]
MonkeySee

ha its usually the other way round - and those pakis make forced arranged marrages as well :/

why do you have to use the word 'paki'?
[QUOTE="Yazmin"]
MonkeySee

why do you have to use the word 'paki'?

why not?
[QUOTE="MonkeySee"]
Yazmin

why not?

Do you know what a wiggastani is?

squish.
Reply 284
[QUOTE="MonkeySee"]
Yazmin

why not?

use ur common sense if you got any
[QUOTE="xps.systems"]
MonkeySee

Do you know what a wiggastani is?

squish.

not an effin clue
[QUOTE="Yazmin"]
MonkeySee

use ur common sense if you got any

i might offend someone eh?
pfff :upyours:
Reply 287
Yer...why not? I find Chinese types more attractive though.
Reply 288
[QUOTE="MonkeySee"]
Yazmin

i might offend someone eh?
pfff :upyours:

Um yeah cause you seem to be the sort of person ppl would want to know...

On the Asian thing, fraid not.. just not attracted!
Reply 289
i find some of them hot, but i wouldnt want to have a kid with a short indian chick or something because i wouldnt want my kids to be short (and def not hav a son with a small cock) lol
rozzr
i find some of them hot, but i wouldnt want to have a kid with a short indian chick or something because i wouldnt want my kids to be short (and def not hav a son with a small cock) lol

Nothing wrong with a small cock :cool:
Reply 291
rozzr

Why? Did you plan on having him bend you over?
Reply 292
AP.
Why? Did you plan on having him bend you over?

what is wrong with you to say such a sick thing? oh wait let me guess you have a really small cock and get mad when people say things, huh?
i wouldnt cos most asians guys/girls are very strongly religious and im not at all, it wouldnt work because of cultural clashes not because they are asian. :smile:
Reply 294
rozzr
what is wrong with you to say such a sick thing? oh wait let me guess you have a really small cock and get mad when people say things, huh?

No, it's just when people make stupid posts I reply in a similar fashion.
Having read this thread it's good to see racism is still rife . . .
Reply 296
Footballfiend08
Yes Yes definitely, I think asians are just so god dammed attractive. But somehow due to cultural differences... I don't see it happening :frown:

It depends on the family!
Personally I would date a south asian, I find them quite pretty.

I think the vast majority of problems would stem from the cultural clash more than anything else.
Nope :-/ I live near Birmingham though, I think the only impression of asian guys I've ever had has been a really bad impression. Maybe if someday I meet an asian guy that isn't a wannabe gangsta, and doesn't like spice, or long hair then perhaps. But for now, I'm into Europeans and black guys =)
Reply 299
indian girls are sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot... Shipla petty (or whatever) for example.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Waz1WtLWRmo/Sck0J6WWaOI/AAAAAAAAAa8/GuhiOcAsGj8/s400/shilpa_shetty2_280x_464075a.jpg

im obsessed with indian or japanese girls...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending