Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nope :-/ I live near Birmingham though, I think the only impression of asian guys I've ever had has been a really bad impression. Maybe if someday I meet an asian guy that isn't a wannabe gangsta, and doesn't like spice, or long hair then perhaps. But for now, I'm into Europeans and black guys =)

ReputationRep:
    indian girls are sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot... Shipla petty (or whatever) for example.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Waz1WtLWRm...0x_464075a.jpg

im obsessed with indian or japanese girls...

ReputationRep:
    All the Indian girls I've met have been very attractive, and really nice with it. So... of course.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Indian and I prefer white girls but that doesn't mean i wouldn't date any other girl of any other race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmin)
    It depends on the family!
    True. But it seems to be very unlikely as they are few and far between...accepting families that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    True. But it seems to be very unlikely as they are few and far between...accepting families that is.
    yeh i know what you mean!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why not?

ReputationRep:
    yeh i know what you mean!
    but whats life without a challenge :p:

ReputationRep:
    but whats life without a challenge :p:
    lol yeh very true. I know my parents would go crazy but personally i dont care !

ReputationRep:
    I have done before - don't see why not! As long as they're not gonna get an arranged marriage or anything

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh very true. I know my parents would go crazy but personally i dont care !
    lol luckily my parents don't care either so im all good!

ReputationRep:
    lol luckily my parents don't care either so im all good!
    lucky u!

ReputationRep:
    lucky u!
    looool

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would date/marry an Indian (or Pakistani) guy and before you ask I am not Indian or Pakistani... just don't see what race has got to do with it. If he's a genuinely a nice guy who I get on with and with whom I can start a relationship (obviously the criteria is a lot longer than this lol but you see my point!) then I don't see myself thinking twice about where he comes from.

Probably not.

I find most Indians and especially Pakistanis far too socially backward for my tastes.

I'll stick with the crackers :unsure:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've not read back through much of this thread for fear of becoming homicidal over the inevitable racism. I find it quite sad that dating someone of a different race is considered an issue at all, really.

ReputationRep:
    Im born in an asian country(lebanon) but lived all my life in england, my family is upperclass and are christians. My whole family is white(weird thing isnt it) some blonde with blue eyes(like my sister, im brown with green eyes), my parents are 'leaders' in my church and if I would ever date a muslim guy they would be very unhappy and they would rather have me and my brother and sister date an english boy/girl. Weird isnt. But they arent racist or anything, its just that they know what that culture is like and they dont like it, plus Ive been brought up in the most english way you can imagine so I dont really see myself as asian, but I like the food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP.)
    No, it's just when people make stupid posts I reply in a similar fashion.
    not really stupid though is it, its a fact and why would you want your kid to have to be embaressed... i remeber this asian guy back in secondary school and he used to get teased a load for having a small penis... may as well avoid that for your kid if you can ya know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    not really stupid though is it, its a fact and why would you want your kid to have to be embaressed... i remeber this asian guy back in secondary school and he used to get teased a load for having a small penis... may as well avoid that for your kid if you can ya know.
    Oh right, so based on that one kid you can make an assumption on not just an entire race of people, but the 2nd largest population in the world.

Btw, just to save you time in the future, you can't give out positive or negative rep when you have none yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP.)
    Oh right, so based on that one kid you can make an assumption on not just an entire race of people, but the 2nd largest population in the world.

Btw, just to save you time in the future, you can't give out positive or negative rep when you have none yourself.
    http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/imageb...40152169-4.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.