Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Those look like they're just American stats. It doesn't represent the whole world.

ReputationRep:
    So that's every Asian in the USA is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessSiobhan17)
    i wouldnt cos most asians guys/girls are very strongly religious and im not at all, it wouldnt work because of cultural clashes not because they are asian.

On the contrary, I'd say most asians aren't very religious at all - indians anyway, not sure about pakistanis. (I'm indian, and got a load of indian mates). But I think I'd probably agree with you on the culture basis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    not really stupid though is it, its a fact and why would you want your kid to have to be embaressed... i remeber this asian guy back in secondary school and he used to get teased a load for having a small penis... may as well avoid that for your kid if you can ya know.
    a idiot like u would care about penis size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmin)
    a idiot like u would care about penis size
    lol, just want the best for my kids thats all... unfortunately the world we live in people are very judgemental so if that means a person will be better off being more attractive, having a certain skin colour, etc, etc then it may be worth thinking about what will be best for any children!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    lol, just want the best for my kids thats all... unfortunately the world we live in people are very judgemental so if that means a person will be better off being more attractive, having a certain skin colour, etc, etc then it may be worth thinking about what will be best for any children!
    blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmin)
    blah blah blah
    Excellent point.

In reality it is no different than saying i would rather have children with a person who is attractive, intelligent, wealthy, etc. The issue is that it's not so acceptable to focus on the short-comings of people as it is to outline their qualities, hence the upset my post caused.

Though in all honesty this was forseeable and i only really made the post as i was bored and enjoy a little controversy now and again! But a valid point all the same i think!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    Excellent point.

In reality it is no different than saying i would rather have children with a person who is attractive, intelligent, wealthy, etc. The issue is that it's not so acceptable to focus on the short-comings of people as it is to outline their qualities, hence the upset my post caused.

Though in all honesty this was forseeable and i only really made the post as i was bored and enjoy a little controversy now and again! But a valid point all the same i think!!
    You make no sense. You should just want children because you want to start a family. Period. It doesn't matter about anything how they end up so long as you love them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    People like. . .you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    People like. . .you?
    Being judgemental is part of being human.

And lol, it is natural to pick certain people to mate with in order to secure a greater chance of your offspring having certain genetic qualities. You dont even realise you are doing it, it is a subconcious process which nearly all living things carry out and is essential for the successful evolution and survival of any species.

Modern day factors such as wealth, status, etc distort traditional characteristics somewhat but the effect is still the same... humans aim to have children with the best possible person they can.

Again part of being human.

I suggest you look into some of the science behind how you choose a partner as there is obviously a lot all of you are unaware of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    Being judgemental is part of being human.

And lol, it is natural to pick certain people to mate with in order to secure a greater chance of your offspring having certain genetic qualities. You dont even realise you are doing it, it is a subconcious process which nearly all living things carry out and is essential for the successful evolution and survival of any species.

Modern day factors such as wealth, status, etc distort traditional characteristics somewhat but the effect is still the same... humans aim to have children with the best possible person they can.

Again part of being human.

I suggest you look into some of the science behind how you choose a partner as there is obviously a lot all of you are unaware of.
    So that then relates to penis size?

ReputationRep:
    So that then relates to penis size?
    hey chicks dont dig guys with small cocks, i end up with a son who has a small penis and no chick will take him = end of my DNA, a tragedy im sure we would all rather avoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    hey chicks dont dig guys with small cocks, i end up with a son who has a small penis and no chick will take him = end of my DNA, a tragedy im sure we would all rather avoid.
    You really think no woman would be with your son if he had a small penis?

There's no bases for that argument, and besides going on what you believe is proved wrong by the population sizes.

ReputationRep:
    You really think no woman would be with your son if he had a small penis?

There's no bases for that argument, and besides going on what you believe is proved wrong by the population sizes.
    lol come on man, it was obviously somewhat tongue in cheek!

i know, i know it's not the end of the world... but hey, just throwing a couple of thoughts in there! If i met a great, attractive indian girl i would be verry happy with her and certainly not worry too much about my theoretical son's theoretical penis size lol.

I could have just said "so long as she is a nice girl that i love, i dont care where she is from"... but where's the fun in that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    Yeah, I am colour blind.
    :rofl:

Yes I would OP, only if they talked like this though:

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCAS_HELP_NEEDED)
    :rofl:

Yes I would OP, only if they talked like this though:

A guy that looked and talked just like him [only with a beard] asked me to have some fun with him once. I was horrified at the time, but its quite amusing now that I think about it xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonwalkBaby)
    A guy that looked and talked just like him [only with a beard] asked me to have some fun with him once. I was horrified at the time, but its quite amusing now that I think about it xD
    He was probably my dad. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    lol come on man, it was obviously somewhat tongue in cheek!

i know, i know it's not the end of the world... but hey, just throwing a couple of thoughts in there! If i met a great, attractive indian girl i would be verry happy with her and certainly not worry too much about my theoretical son's theoretical penis size lol.

I could have just said "so long as she is a nice girl that i love, i dont care where she is from"... but where's the fun in that!!
    Fair do's I had a feeling you were "dicking" around.

he he he I am a tease.

ReputationRep:
    No way would I ever date an indian/pakistani guy, I dont know why, their features are just a total turnoff for me, especially dark hairiness

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.