Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    strongly agree with lemon_bite!
    i have seen a lot of this too, don't the pakistani boys realise this is a HUGE turn off!

ReputationRep:
    haha, genius :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, as long as they were integrated into Western culture. I find Indian culture really oppressive.

ReputationRep:
    The gals just cant get enuf of my harrow swagger..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon_bite)
    indian = possibly. It depends on the person

Pakistani = No, because all of the Pakistani guys I've seen take drugs and are dealers themselves, they use what looks like 5 bottles of gel on their hair and waddle around in tight jeans with no ambition in life. I apologise for generalising to this extent, but if I do happen to meet a Pakistani guy who does not do any of the above, I will be more than happy to take back what I said.
    what about this guy? hes in my lessons and he is hot!!! hes pakistani as well ...notice no long hair and personailty wise hes very sweet and VERY funny ...ive had a crush on him for ages haha ....not to mention hes quite broad and well built and ripped :woo:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitz_91)
    yes i would...but i am an asian lol
    This lol.

ReputationRep:
    Indian, yes..dated one for a year...Pakistani..not sure.....

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...&ref=fbx_album
    i reckon hes pretty hot:love:

ReputationRep:
    Why did this thread pop up... sigh haha

I fell crazy in love with a Pakistani girl and i still love her

I have done before, but wouldn't again. The cultural issues drove me crazy. She'd have to be spectacular or from a very westernized family for me to consider it.

I even turned down an attractive, smart, millionaire paki girl because the cultural issues (her father was quite a significant figure in the muslim community) and it would have just been very .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I even turned down an attractive, smart, millionaire paki girl because the cultural issues (her father was quite a significant figure in the muslim community) and it would have just been very .
    :eek: exactly my situation but she turned me down. she looked at every angle and although her parents are quite laid back she looked on a whole family perspective.

i would and pretty much actually did sacrifice everything to be with her but in the end it was our personalities that clashed apparently...

sad thing is she is my best friend too. ah well just gotta be happy she's happy eh...

ReputationRep:
    I would/have

ReputationRep:
    Im not racist , my best mate is pakistani But i wouldnt , just because sometimes there is conflict between cultures and beliefs , which wouldnt do much good for a relationships

ReputationRep:
    No, i doubt that i would (dont know any that i find attractive), but you never know.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and Yes

(Original post by Jordanaimee)
    Im not racist , my best mate is pakistani But i wouldnt , just because sometimes there is conflict between cultures and beliefs , which wouldnt do much good for a relationships

Have you tried dating an Indian Sikh ? there just as bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Possibly, however as of yet I have never found an asian attractive.
    ^ This :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, probably not. Only because I have never seen an asian guy (of either type of asian) that I have been attracted to personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have you tried dating an Indian Sikh ? there just as bad
    well no , no i havent :eek:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the comments in this thread. And people STILL wonder why Asians constantly create these kinds of threads?
    Now that's shocking.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.