Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm black. My ex was Pakistani....well half.

ReputationRep:
    I have an issue with this question, first of all, why would you ask such a specific question to do with race?
    Attractiveness has nothing to do with the race, neither does personality and whether someone likes you and wants to date you or not(unless it is a an arranged thing, or your really rich and their a goldigga:eek:)
    EVERY RACE HAS GOOD LOOKING AND BAD LOOKING PEOPLE
    what floats someones boat, may sink someone elses.. it has NOTHING to do with race :banghead:
    appreciate and accept your race no matter what it is (I'm not saying you have issues with it, but your probably not that confident about your race OR proud of it if your asking this question). The reason I'm telling you to accept it, is because it's like this:

YOUR STUCK AS THIS RACE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, have fun with it!
    x

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Why was this resurrected from a year ago?

ReputationRep:
    I have fancied people of ethnic origin in the past, even when I was very young. So I guess... yes. If you fancy someone, it doesn't tend to matter what part of the world they're from.

ReputationRep:
    Yh I would, i'm an indian myself but i've yet to find an indian girl i like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digital_Love)
    I have fancied people of ethnic origin in the past, even when I was very young. So I guess... yes. If you fancy someone, it doesn't tend to matter what part of the world they're from.
    That's true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciaran88)
    Why was this resurrected from a year ago?
    newbies do the funniest things

I jest

ReputationRep:
    No one can resist Indian men!

ReputationRep:
    Nope - not physically attracted to Indians or Pakistanis at all... They also tend to have an odd aroma about um'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon mods or delete please.

So girls & guys would you ever date an asian guy / girl (generally speaking)?

I love asian girls and think they are the most stunning girls in the world.

Would you? Please don't rant on about the countless threads made before this, I want to ask your opinion, not someone else's.
    I'm white, and yes I would date an asian girl. To me it doesn't matter your race if I connect with your personality. Although it does help that I usually find asians attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really base it on race, I mean, if they're a fit pakistani, then hell yar.

ReputationRep:
    probably not as I am not attracted to them....korean and japanese though is another story. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    No. Never.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.