Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Believe that! course I would, already have been out with an Indian girl.

ReputationRep:
    Never met an indian/pakistani
    Actually I one, he is extremely irritating. So I guess if I find a nice guy who happened to be indian/pakistani and I was attracted to him, why not

ReputationRep:
    dating one right now her name is Lapedo cums on here and posts around a bit kinda cute

parents dont approve much but love is the winner at the end of the day aha!1!

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    LMFAO
    I love you, Ryan. With all my heart. :redrose:

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Let's just say my doctor mum said she'd send me to a psychologist if i ever told her i was gay :rolleyes:
    what about going with non-asian women?

ReputationRep:
    Without a doubt. Asian/indian girls are probably more atractive in general than our native whites :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    bleh, excuses excuses..."it was cold" "I couldnt raise the pole". Let's get serious, it's miniture and dyfunctional! Stop blaming me for your little problem.
    i hope you know your words hurt and that you used to be nice.

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I would probably go out with an indian, but i'm indian so...

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I hate how people find the need to ask the question "would you date an asian guy", but not "would you date a white person".

It seems that society has become so westernised, particularly due to media bias, that some Asians have completely lost their self confidence. Honestly if someone says they wouldn't go out with an Asian then I wouldn't give a damn. It's their own personal preference.

There are 6 billion people in the world. You're not going to live a solitary life. End of story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Acky)
    i hope you know your words hurt and that you used to be nice.
    can we hug and make up?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    what about going with non-asian women?
    Well she also thinks sex should be after marriage :rolleyes:

Don't think she's racist though

Oh well, doesn't make any difference, i'm her only kid and she can either accept me or fudge off.

(Original post by RyanShawcross)
    dating one right now her name is Lapedo cums on here and posts around a bit kinda cute

parents dont approve much but love is the winner at the end of the day aha!1!
    LOLOL, THAT explains why she's such a prude :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Let's just say my doctor mum said she'd send me to a psychologist if i ever told her i was gay :rolleyes:
    :rofl:

Agreed.

Indians/Pakistanis? Ew no.

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    :rofl:

Agreed.

Indians/Pakistanis? Ew no.
    Well i wouldn't say no inherently, but they'd have to be sufficiently open minded.

ReputationRep:
    IF she got a Pretty Face :yes:

And Good in Bed

ReputationRep:
    Maybe!! It would depend on the individual, not the race as a generalisation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    can we hug and make up?
    of course we can, but i dont know the hug smilie, so you'll have to do it.

ReputationRep:
    My optician is like the fittest thing of 09 and Indian. I think one of the things that might put me off is that they are slightly shorter, but this guy is like 6' so I'm happy! http://www.muziqpakistan.com/board/i...howtopic=63115

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Acky)
    of course we can, but i dont know the hug smilie, so you'll have to do it.
    aw you ought to learn it :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I have :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.