Turn on thread page Beta

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? watch

ReputationRep:
    It would depend entirely on the person. Although generally, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    She looks white, so do few near middle easteners. I probs wouldn't beacuse I have the choice of dating British girls and I'm British so I'd preffer it that way.

Lots of asian girls have moustaches as well, this is well known, and I couldn't deal with that.
    North Indians are aryan anyway... so they are technically caucasian.

ReputationRep:
    She looks white, so do few near middle easteners. I probs wouldn't beacuse I have the choice of dating British girls and I'm British so I'd preffer it that way.

Lots of asian girls have moustaches as well, this is well known, and I couldn't deal with that.
    She ain't white, compare that to me!... and the Asian girls dye their moustaches a lot (my Asian mate did)

ReputationRep:
    I have an asian just down the road from me who is stunning, however i know her family are super strict and would not let her anywhere near me
    I probably would yes, i see no problem with it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I dont know why I find this statement so funny.

ReputationRep:

Yeah but what if it was her

or her

or this beauty

Then again a sad little racist like yourself probably doesn't get much action anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    Nope. I'm just not attracted to them. Is that a crime?
    Lol, you replaced the Greek looking head with Enoch.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Pakistani myself, and tbh I hardly ever find other Pakistani's attractive... i know this is a complete stereotype, but post of the pakistani/indians i've come across are all "gangsta" which is really not my thing! My brother is also the same, rarely finding other pakistani's attractive.

ReputationRep:
    how many times is this question asked?

In all seriousness though, were I to be dating an Indian/Pakistani person I'd perpetually fear that I might get blown up by them. Likewise were I to date a white person I'd perpetually fear that they have colonialist fantasies.

Quite predictable really - I'm sure that 99.9999% of people here would agree with me.

[/sarcasm]

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    She ain't white, compare that to me!... and the Asian girls dye their moustaches a lot (my Asian mate did)
    You know what I mean she has caucasian features, most asians look very different (relatively) to white people regardless of skin tone, she doesn't so much.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm asian, but I've never gone out with an asian girl because I haven't found one I've "clicked" with. Most asian girls are too desi for my liking :p:

But if I met one I liked then of course I'd consider going out with her.

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Possibly, however as of yet I have never found an asian attractive.
    Also note that I'm saying essentially the same thing as cowsgoquack, but I bet I'm going to get a lot less flack for it. So now who's being racist ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)

Then again a sad little racist like yourself probably doesn't get much action anyway.
    Lol I discriminate because I have a choice mate, you take what you get. I'm sure I'd date anything in a skirt if I was you.

ReputationRep:
    You get me Katrina Kaif and its a big YEEEEEEEEEES

ReputationRep:
    Depends whether or not they have a big nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)

or her

or this beauty

to be fair the first one looks like a transsexual

ReputationRep:
    surely for indian girls.. no doubt abt tht... coz i am an indian myself.. lol.. :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't find Indian/Pakistani men attractive at all.. but if I was a man or into girls then I'd definitely er go out with someone from there as the women are nicee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    to be fair the first one looks like a transsexual
    Yeah I agree, as soon as I posted I realised it was a bad choice. Serves me right for being lazy and picking the first picture on google images.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    It would depend entirely on the person. Although generally, no.
    me?

From a gay POV:

Yes, I find a lot of South Asians very hot. But in my experience, gay people within that community are treated like scum. A gay Muslim friend is being pressured into marriage and it will all go tits up for him, and it would all have to be secretive and deceptive, which I really can't be assed doing it. It's a shame but whatever, that's life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.