Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It would depend entirely on the person. Although generally, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    She looks white, so do few near middle easteners. I probs wouldn't beacuse I have the choice of dating British girls and I'm British so I'd preffer it that way.

Lots of asian girls have moustaches as well, this is well known, and I couldn't deal with that.
    North Indians are aryan anyway... so they are technically caucasian.

ReputationRep:
    She looks white, so do few near middle easteners. I probs wouldn't beacuse I have the choice of dating British girls and I'm British so I'd preffer it that way.

Lots of asian girls have moustaches as well, this is well known, and I couldn't deal with that.
    She ain't white, compare that to me!... and the Asian girls dye their moustaches a lot (my Asian mate did)

ReputationRep:
    I have an asian just down the road from me who is stunning, however i know her family are super strict and would not let her anywhere near me
    I probably would yes, i see no problem with it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I dont know why I find this statement so funny.

ReputationRep:

Yeah but what if it was her

or her

or this beauty

Then again a sad little racist like yourself probably doesn't get much action anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    Nope. I'm just not attracted to them. Is that a crime?
    Lol, you replaced the Greek looking head with Enoch.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Pakistani myself, and tbh I hardly ever find other Pakistani's attractive... i know this is a complete stereotype, but post of the pakistani/indians i've come across are all "gangsta" which is really not my thing! My brother is also the same, rarely finding other pakistani's attractive.

ReputationRep:
    how many times is this question asked?

In all seriousness though, were I to be dating an Indian/Pakistani person I'd perpetually fear that I might get blown up by them. Likewise were I to date a white person I'd perpetually fear that they have colonialist fantasies.

Quite predictable really - I'm sure that 99.9999% of people here would agree with me.

[/sarcasm]

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    She ain't white, compare that to me!... and the Asian girls dye their moustaches a lot (my Asian mate did)
    You know what I mean she has caucasian features, most asians look very different (relatively) to white people regardless of skin tone, she doesn't so much.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm asian, but I've never gone out with an asian girl because I haven't found one I've "clicked" with. Most asian girls are too desi for my liking :p:

But if I met one I liked then of course I'd consider going out with her.

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Possibly, however as of yet I have never found an asian attractive.
    Also note that I'm saying essentially the same thing as cowsgoquack, but I bet I'm going to get a lot less flack for it. So now who's being racist ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)

Then again a sad little racist like yourself probably doesn't get much action anyway.
    Lol I discriminate because I have a choice mate, you take what you get. I'm sure I'd date anything in a skirt if I was you.

ReputationRep:
    You get me Katrina Kaif and its a big YEEEEEEEEEES

ReputationRep:
    Depends whether or not they have a big nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)

or her

or this beauty

to be fair the first one looks like a transsexual

ReputationRep:
    surely for indian girls.. no doubt abt tht... coz i am an indian myself.. lol.. :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't find Indian/Pakistani men attractive at all.. but if I was a man or into girls then I'd definitely er go out with someone from there as the women are nicee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    to be fair the first one looks like a transsexual
    Yeah I agree, as soon as I posted I realised it was a bad choice. Serves me right for being lazy and picking the first picture on google images.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    It would depend entirely on the person. Although generally, no.
    me?

From a gay POV:

Yes, I find a lot of South Asians very hot. But in my experience, gay people within that community are treated like scum. A gay Muslim friend is being pressured into marriage and it will all go tits up for him, and it would all have to be secretive and deceptive, which I really can't be assed doing it. It's a shame but whatever, that's life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.