Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Let's just say my doctor mum said she'd send me to a psychologist if i ever told her i was gay :rolleyes:
    What kind of doctor is your mum to think like that?
    My parents sent me to see a shrink when I told them I was gay and to be honest that was the best thing that happened to me. My parents thought the shrink would "cure" me but in fact she was helping me to come to terms with my sexuality.

When my parents then asked her how I was., She just answered "I think he's sorted". They interpreted it as meaning "he's cured" but what she actually meant was that I had sorted myself out.

10 years later, in a 10-year relationship and the parents have accepted it!

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Lol, you replaced the Greek looking head with Enoch.
    It was Herodotus :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Of course, but then I'm asian myself.

A question for the gals:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_c6avNvC_UP...0107_615xx.jpg

Would you say Suriya is attractive? (the guy in the picture, if you hadn't worked that out :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    It was Herodotus :yes:
    I see, Herodotus should return. It was part of the NB brand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAAirz)
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...ai-Pic-020.jpg

Look at her... and tell me you wouldn't.
    there are over a billion indians, this is one women! The ratio of buff:butters extremely leans heavily to the butters side im afraid!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, might spice up my life :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh god, I may just get banned for that!
    I was only kidding! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    yes yes YES

Indian guys are stunning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steed999)
    there are over a billion indians, this is one women! The ratio of buff:butters extremely leans heavily to the butters side im afraid!
    Are you insaaaaaaaane?! :eek:

:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivisteiner)
    Are you insaaaaaaaane?! :eek:

:eek3:
    lol in comparison to white, black, Arab, Latina and oriental, Asian girls dont fair to good!

ReputationRep:
    Is she Indian?

ReputationRep:
    Is she Indian?
    yea the women in the picture was indian!

ReputationRep:
    lol in comparison to white, black, Arab, Latina and oriental, Asian girls dont fair to good!
    I always thought it was the reverse. I find all races hot, but I always thought that a greater proportion of Asian girls are hotter than white girls, for example.

But then thats all from personal experience.

Is she Indian?
    Yeah. She's Aishwarya Rai.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/album...-rai_11320.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul McGann)
    maybe

how do mods let these sort of threads based on race get through :rolleyes:
    It's not a racist thread in my opinion because if asians are not one person's type, they're not their type.
    In response to the thread title, yes I would if we had common interests and he was fit : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivisteiner)
    I always thought it was the reverse. I find all races hot, but I always thought that a greater proportion of Asian girls are hotter than white girls, for example.

But then thats all from personal experience.

Yeah. She's Aishwarya Rai.
    are you Asian? If you are than that's probably why, just as i am probably biased towards Mediterranean girls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon mods or delete please.

So girls & guys would you ever date an asian guy / girl (generally speaking)?

I love asian girls and think they are the most stunning girls in the world.

Would you? Please don't rant on about the countless threads made before this, I want to ask your opinion, not someone else's.
    I almost did go out with a Pakistani guy..

I did go out with a Puerto Rican guy once..

I guess I'm open to all ethnicities?

ReputationRep:
    are you Asian? If you are than that's probably why, just as i am probably biased towards Mediterranean girls!
    Yeah, I am, so its probably why.

But I still find people from all races hot. :p:

Oh, and if you find Aishwarya Rai hot, I'm sure you'd find loads of others hot too. She's not like super unique or anything.

ReputationRep:
    aren't these kind of Asians (Subcontinentals - well the northern ones, as opposed to los Dravideos) basically part of the 'Mediterranean race'?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    yea the women in the picture was indian!
    Wow, she looks Spanish or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    indian = possibly. It depends on the person

Pakistani = No, because all of the Pakistani guys I've seen take drugs and are dealers themselves, they use what looks like 5 bottles of gel on their hair and waddle around in tight jeans with no ambition in life. I apologise for generalising to this extent, but if I do happen to meet a Pakistani guy who does not do any of the above, I will be more than happy to take back what I said.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.