Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls / Guys - Would you ever go out with an Indian / Pakistani ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Wow, she looks Spanish or whatever.
    What about Bipasha basu?

http://bollywoodvideos.files.wordpre...-basu-sexy.jpg

The only annoying thing about Indian film is that they have an obsession with actresses having fair skin. Its really stupid imo, because there are some really attractive women who'd never have a chance because their skin is too dark. Ironic, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivisteiner)
    What about Bipasha basu?

The only annoying thing about Indian film is that they have an obsession with actresses having fair skin. Its really stupid imo, because there are some really attractive women who'd never have a chance because their skin is too dark. Ironic, isn't it?
    Compared to other actresses Bipashu Basu is quite dark

(Original post by rudyrabbit)
    What kind of doctor is your mum to think like that?
    My parents sent me to see a shrink when I told them I was gay and to be honest that was the best thing that happened to me. My parents thought the shrink would "cure" me but in fact she was helping me to come to terms with my sexuality.

When my parents then asked her how I was., She just answered "I think he's sorted". They interpreted it as meaning "he's cured" but what she actually meant was that I had sorted myself out.

10 years later, in a 10-year relationship and the parents have accepted it!
    Well, an Indian doctor!

I'm glad for you, but the point isn't that i am gay (which i'm not); the point is that she said if i WERE to be gay that would be her reaction, which is probably far more disgusting than doing it in reality. She thus thinks of gays as unnatural, rather than simply being shocked at her own son's homosexuality.

ReputationRep:
    HELL NAW!!!!:awesome:

Tbh, I don't care. But I have a boyfriend, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I would, if they were someone I'd like to go out with. Race shouldn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    What about Bipasha basu?

She is hot and looks more typically Indian. Don't the higher castes tend to have fairer skin?

ReputationRep:
    If I found them attractive, although in my experience thats quite rare...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, for me it depends on the personality.

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike20491)
    Do you think I'm a ******* Idiot? We all know that the one thing that Pakistanis can take is bad news. Do i look like I want to be blown up? "Oh by the way it's over..." 3 hours later.. I'm chilling in my room enjoying myself, reading some new scientist. and I hear a knock at the door... *opens door*... *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*.
    Looool...i shouldn't find that funny...but i do

ReputationRep:
    Originally I wrote out a load of **** as a reply to this, but suffice it to say, I read this article when I was in India, and it was quite thought-provoking: http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?250314 If this article isn't entirely far-fetched, which I don't think it is, I'd be curious to learn more about India's fascination with fairer skin.

ReputationRep:
    yess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    Looool...i shouldn't find that funny...but i do
    Lol. I don't actually mean it. I just like too poke fun at everything!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if I found them attractive, then race wouldn't matter.
    Although, the Asian guys in Croydon tend to be the 'rude boy' type, and that doesn't attract me. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    LOLOL, THAT explains why she's such a prude :rofl:
    Don't listen to him; I don't even know the guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike20491)
    Lol. I don't actually mean it. I just like too poke fun at everything!
    :borat:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Don't listen to him; I don't even know the guy
    I bet he's sitting there next to you now giggling as you type that

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I bet he's sitting there next to you now giggling as you type that
    LOL! Haha, no

ReputationRep:
    I would, but I keep getting rejected, 63 aznz and counting

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.