Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Can hydrogen peroxide turn born hair slightly blonde? Or is bleach better and faster

ReputationRep:
    Yes, hydrogen peroxide will bleach your hair very blonde.

ReputationRep:
    hm do you know what volume should be used for brown hair an for how long?

ReputationRep:
    You want to use at least a 3% hydrogen peroxide strength. I leave mine on my (brown) hair for about 30 mins, but that turns it completely bleached so I can put blue in it, it really depends what you want to do.

If it starts irritating your skin or if it starts to get hot on your head wash it off immediately.

ReputationRep:
    100cl for around 19mins :]
    then you need to condition your hair overnight (you can get `dry` conditioner from chemsits or normal conditioner. Dont leave it on any longer or it will go white! if you take it off tooo soon you will be ginger

ReputationRep:
    oh yes sorrry 3-5%

wouldn't leave it on 30mins if I was you!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's a good point make sure you use lots of conditioner or else it goes like straw!

ReputationRep:
    thankyou

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.