Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Immigration policy = Brigther future for the UK Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    :rofl: I thought you said your policies werent racist, just face it. Your list of points loosely translates as.
    -You have to be white
    -You have to come from a predominately white country
    -You have to be trained up to white mans standard
    -You have to be white

First before I finish this post let me state this. I think your an idiot. Let me show you how.

1: No you don't. The vast majority of people who are British are white. Those who are descendants are white. Thus any policy that favors British citizens will favour white people more then any other ethnic groups.
    2: Not a single standard here has been chosen because of the lightness of ones skin. The policy discriminates based of historical and ethnic link to the UK and the development of the UK. White people in South America will be treated the same as a Chinese guy.
    3: Once again let me repeat. UK standard. No Indian standard. Not third world standard. If a loony like you considers it to be a white mans standard so be it. Why don't you educate your self in a Chinese university? See how precious your degree will be. Quality comes first not quantity here.
    4: There is no category or bonus for being white.

Let me repeat. Your an idiot. I suppose you'll be suprised to know that I'm black and of immigrant descend. Yes SHOCK HORROR!!! Black guy who is descendant has an opinion that we shouldn't flood the UK. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You have about as much political knowledge as your moms ****. It is people like YOU who need to be shipped out of this country in favour of hard working immigrants from all different countries. Tbh i would rather a somallian (sic) criminal be waling the streets of Briitain than you, you nationalistic supremacist

Racism pretending to be something else.
    Such an abusive neg reps. Funny at how I am accused of being white. Yet the first neg rep assumes that Somalis are criminals. I'm a Somali btw. I can assure anybody here that I am not a criminal nor have I ever committed any action deemed or seen to be criminal by the law.

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the more stupid racist threads on here, but let me play along...

Why are Afrikaners (no historical link to Britain) acceptable, and white English-speaking South Africans (historical link to Britain) not? Are the latter not Aryan enough for you? Or is it just the fact that "apartheid" is an Afrikaans term and is thus a point in the Afrikaner's favour? Also, it may shock you, but a number of "coloured" South Africans consider themselves to be Afrikaners...are they allowed in too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    2: Not a single standard here has been chosen because of the lightness of ones skin. The policy discriminates based of historical and ethnic link to the UK and the development of the UK. White people in South America will be treated the same as a Chinese guy.
    But black Afrikaners won't even thought thye are the same as white Afrikaners.

3: Once again let me repeat. UK standard. No Indian standard. Not third world standard. If a loony like you considers it to be a white mans standard so be it. Why don't you educate your self in a Chinese university? See how precious your degree will be. Quality comes first not quantity here.
    So you are suggesting that an indian doctor will be inferior to a white British doctor just because he is Indian?

[/quote]Let me repeat. Your an idiot.[/quote]

Ad Hom... Why am i not surprised :rolleyes:

I suppose you'll be suprised to know that I'm black and of immigrant descend. Yes SHOCK HORROR!!! Black guy who is descendant has an opinion that we shouldn't flood the UK. :rolleyes:
    Using the race card gives no weight to your arguments at all. Bearing in mind that under your own policy those members of your family who were immigrants probably wouldn't have been granted citizenship under your own bigoted ules and requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seffrican)
    This is one of the more stupid racist threads on here, but let me play along...

Why are Afrikaners (no historical link to Britain) acceptable, and white English-speaking South Africans (historical link to Britain) not? Are the latter not Aryan enough for you? Or is it just the fact that "apartheid" is an Afrikaans term and is thus a point in the Afrikaner's favour? Also, it may shock you, but a number of "coloured" South Africans consider themselves to be Afrikaners...are they allowed in too?
    But black Afrikaners won't even thought thye are the same as white Afrikaners.
    Oh so that is the problem. Just one tiny people living in a far off country is enough to deride this has racist. Wow you guys are crazier then I thought.

English saffers can enter the UK? They will have an easier time then the Afrikaners. The reason why I made an exception for the Afrikaners they are a group of people along with English SAs who have first world skills and are looking to move abroad. Canada,New Zealand,Australia,The Netherlands,The UK and USA are snapping them up. My idea is to make the UK an ideal place for them to go. Despite the fact that all South Africans are equal now (ignoring the BEE) white professionals are more likely to have the skill and practice under a first world condition. We don't need people who can heal patients from townships.

p.s. Afrikaneers are a mix of Dutch,English and.... French. The English south Africans are more "aryan" then they are.

So you are suggesting that an indian doctor will be inferior to a white British doctor just because he is Indian?
    That's making me sound racist. :rolleyes: Who the **** said anything about the said doctor being inferior because he's ethnicity? I'm talking about countries here mate. In case you haven't clued on. The UK has a first class education system. India doesn't really have it. Does India have Oxbridge or several Havards around? Unis that people around the world would flock to? I don't think so.

Indian immigrants work only if by getting the best of the best. The educated people who are nothing like the vast majority of people who graduate every year. America is a good example of this. American Indians are more successful and better educated then British Indians. Why? Because one used a colonial immigration policy while the other one based it on merit.

Using the race card gives no weight to your arguments at all. Bearing in mind that under your own policy those members of your family who were immigrants probably wouldn't have been granted citizenship under your own bigoted ules and requirements
    I'm accused of using the race card by the guy who started to fling racism around? :rolleyes:

For you knowledge. Everybody in my family and immediate family actually meet the requirment. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    ) white professionals are more likely to have the skill and patience under a first world condition. We don't need people who can heal patients from townships.

:

:rolleyes: :top: Whatever man...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.