Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, over the past year due to 5 AS levels and a Saturday job, I have steadily piled on about a stone in weight that I would like to lose + a little bit more if possible.

I'm lactose intolerant, so am trying to avoid it though sometimes it's hard. Problem is I will be really good and then compulsively go out and buy a huge bar of chocolate and eat it (despite knowing I won't feel well afterwards) and then feel awful afterwards.

Statistics wise
    I am 5foot6.5
    I weigh 11stone 4lbs
    I am female

Although the weight loss is important to me, it's becoming embarassing in some skirts, the most important thing for me is to get fit again as I am asthmatic.

Could anyone provide meal plans/reasonable training regime. I would like to lose at least some of the weight by Christmas.

My BMI is 25.1

Any help would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Use the search function. There are literally hundreds of these threads, all asking exactly the same questions, and getting exactly the same advice.

ReputationRep:
    Well I know HIIT etc etc

I was wondering more about if you were asthmatic, how to get fit again. as the other threads don't seem to cover this.l

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RndmLivz464)
    Well I know HIIT etc etc

I was wondering more about if you were asthmatic, how to get fit again. as the other threads don't seem to cover this.l
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...rchid=13202586

ReputationRep:
    Being asthmatic is just an excuse (unless its really bad) i know people who are excellent runners who have asthma.

Stop eating junk food. You need to be burning more calories than your taking in, without eating so little that your starving yourself

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I realise that, Paula Radcliffe is asthmatic. However, due to not having done sport in a year I have naturally got unfit like every other person. However, it's harder for me to become fit again due to my asthma.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.