Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-No!)
    They are gunna sell out quickly.. I can see it! Then there will be angry gamers

I hope they don't lose my copy... I've seen it, it has my name on it.. and I'll go down at like 9 tomorrow.
    Lucky you, i have to go down for 7.

Im gonna piss people off now, theyll be people queueing and ill just walzt down and get to the front because i can actually get in the shop and they cant :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Lucky you, i have to go down for 7.

Im gonna piss people off now, theyll be people queueing and ill just walzt down and get to the front because i can actually get in the shop and they cant :woo:
    haha that will be a great feeling... screw you lot ... if you are feeling really mean, you could hold a copy up to the window!

ReputationRep:
    haha that will be a great feeling... screw you lot ... if you are feeling really mean, you could hold a copy up to the window!
    Lol, part of me wants there to be a man in a tent, who starts a riot.

I fear i may have to work on a till for 10 minutes to trick them all to think im not just using my priverledges.

Annoyingly, my mum wants a copy too, and we can only buy one, i think i may have to pull some favours off people.

ReputationRep:
    Ok...but what about the snazzy letter with the payslip?!!! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Lol, part of me wants there to be a man in a tent, who starts a riot.

I fear i may have to work on a till for 10 minutes to trick them all to think im not just using my priverledges.

Annoyingly, my mum wants a copy too, and we can only buy one, i think i may have to pull some favours off people.
    Hmm... You could take a friend, but there would be no discount on it though.
    I would find it hilarious to find a guy in a tent outside the store :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by morris743)
    Ok...but what about the snazzy letter with the payslip?!!! :P
    I'm assuming it's the SSA letter.

ReputationRep:
    oh don't forget it's gonna be cold so hold your copy by the window while licking an ice lolly. but then you might get punch in the face as they come in.

i have mentioned that there are gonna be huge queues tomorrow morning but no-one i tell seems think it will be that big. :eek3: i'd like to just go in early and watch them while picking up my copy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    Wow! How odd.

Do you guys mean the SSA letter thing? I'm still not a member... :woo:
    (Original post by morris743)
    WHAT snazzy letter/booklet thing?!!
    On the front of the little booklet thing it says "Your Total Reward Statement - 2009"

Inside it has a pie chart with how much money i've earned from overtime, salary, bonus, and how much i have saved with colleague discount.

Turns out I have saved £90 with my discount card.

They also sent me a book from the FSA.

The envelope had my address on it in an envelope window, so they may post it to you.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Foulish)
    On the front of the little booklet thing it says "Your Total Reward Statement - 2009"

Inside it has a pie chart with how much money i've earned from overtime, salary, bonus, and how much i have saved with colleague discount.

Turns out I have saved £90 with my discount card.

They also sent me a book from the FSA.

The envelope had my address on it in an envelope window, so they may post it to you.
    Well I'm pretty new so I don't think I'll get that, lol :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm pretty new so I don't think I'll get that, lol :woo:
    I didn't get it last year, so I don't know if this is a new thing or not, but every payslip in HR had this envolope stapled to it.

It looked all official etc, I thought I had been made redundant!

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming it's the SSA letter.
    I love your sig picture

Watched all 8 seasons of Red Dwarf last week
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    I love your sig picture

Watched all 8 seasons of Red Dwarf last week
    :woo: I love Quarantine; it's my favourite episode. !! I haven't watched all of the eps yet but I shall certainly steal my BF's boxset... We watched the 3 ep 'series' that was on Dave and it was ok :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: I love Quarantine; it's my favourite episode. !! I haven't watched all of the eps yet but I shall certainly steal my BF's boxset... We watched the 3 ep 'series' that was on Dave and it was ok :tongue:
    My boyfriend has all the seasons apart from 3 episodes from 2008 or 2009. I love Quarantine too! But the first episode where they introduce Kryten..I HATE SO MUCH :| Kryten looks so freaky and weird... I love Robert Llewellyn and Chris Barrie can imitate people so well

But back to Sainsbury's... I hate my store..everyone seems to hate working there... and I can see why...I have lost enthusiasm to be nice to people
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    My boyfriend has all the seasons apart from 3 episodes from 2008 or 2009. I love Quarantine too! But the first episode where they introduce Kryten..I HATE SO MUCH :| Kryten looks so freaky and weird... I love Robert Llewellyn and Chris Barrie can imitate people so well

But back to Sainsbury's... I hate my store..everyone seems to hate working there... and I can see why...I have lost enthusiasm to be nice to people
    What's wrong with your store? Everyone I know hates working nights, but on the whole we are a bunch of happy, happy people. The team leaders&manager are super nice, and everyone is nice... It's just nice! I can imagine it would be horrible in the day though.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with your store? Everyone I know hates working nights, but on the whole we are a bunch of happy, happy people. The team leaders&manager are super nice, and everyone is nice... It's just nice! I can imagine it would be horrible in the day though.
    I think that they have been disenchanted with work because of customers and certain annoying employees... because we get alot of annoying customers and some of the employees can be rude.. But it is weird..the people are happy people but they are so lethargic about work and the vibe really affects me, was in such a bad mood trying to get up for work today after having 2 weeks off (1st week ill 2nd week had my days off)

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... You could take a friend, but there would be no discount on it though.
    I would find it hilarious to find a guy in a tent outside the store :yep:
    Haha. Well, i was going to go in, but the sainsburys site has it online for £26 too, my discount isn't registered but i don't mind, means i wont get cold and tired, i can go back to bed now! I ordered two though, just had to do two separate orders, one is being delivered to my flat for me, and one to my house back home

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get one in the end! yay! Apprently people were queued outside the store at 7am. I wish I worked early mornings this week to see it! lol

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get mine... and another one from another store to sell to CeX as I can get £45 from them That'll pay for most of both games

ReputationRep:
    So we all have it! well, except me, mine is in the post. Im impressed though, i ordered them (i got one for the brother too) at 6:30am, and i got a dispatch notice at 9am, so it should be hear tomorrow. Better get some coursework done tonight.

ReputationRep:
    went in to get my copy this morning at 8:45, and there was queues but not very big, they had two tills open and they were down to their final lot. by the time i left xbox version were all sold out, with a few ps3 left. didn't think within 45 minutes they would see 350 copies, thats 1 copy every 7 seconds, must be quick cashiers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.