Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    i've been here a month and a half
    Blimey, in all honesty I thought you had been there longer than that!

I might be returning to Sainsburys on a casual contract over Christmas.

From what my ex-manager tells me someone messed up a lot of the scheduling (I take it they've had another midd-management shuffle) and they could do with someone to work from the 1st week of Dec till 1st week of Jan. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I have just been offered a place on the 'student colleague council' to represent my deparment. Anyone on this? what's it like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Could be a week, could be a month! All depends on your store But considering it's coming up to the holiday period I'd say they'll give you a call pretty soon

Justin King?! The Master?!:eek3: How, why, where?!
    He came to our school for a talk and a few of us got to have dinner and drinks with him before it.

Hopefully I hear soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I would if there where in stock
    Tried stores? We had them in stock this evening, but sold the last one before closing, so they are still about!

Anyone know whether we're getting more consoles instock? We ran out of Wiis and PS3s :confused:

(Original post by Spazzycazzy)
    Ive just realised ive been at Painsburys a year next week! Its gone pretty fast really
    I've done more than 2 yrs now :woo: :eek3: :yep:
    WOW! Go Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-No!)
    Tried stores? We had them in stock this evening, but sold the last one before closing, so they are still about!

Anyone know whether we're getting more consoles instock? We ran out of Wiis and PS3s :confused:

WOW! Go Me
    I havn't, we don't stock consoles in our store, i might ring around and see if any of the others have them though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    He came to our school for a talk and a few of us got to have dinner and drinks with him before it.

Hopefully I hear soon
    So why was he so cool then?

Good luck with the job!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-No!)
    :

WOW! Go Me
    I've done just over 6 and am only 21! Get me lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawkt)
    I've done just over 6 and am only 21! Get me lol!
    Haha... I can't beat that then.. who knows, when I'm 21, i might of done the same :woo: :confused:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Blimey, in all honesty I thought you had been there longer than that!
    Yeah, one of my colleagues said that - he thought three months at least!

ReputationRep:
    ******* call of duty game....**** that promotion had to take a lot of piss from customers.......stupid people put promotions and dont stock them.....had to take 200 calls a day for that game.....

ReputationRep:
    my store received 20 ps3 this morning, only sold 2 as they got rid of the pallet shipper.
    to be fair on the call of duty thing, suppliers have probably ran out of stock especially for xbox, we got our second allocation yesterday and that was only 150 ps3 copies, no xbox ones. looking through the store allocation for yesterday stores only got ps3 ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mug51)
    my store received 20 ps3 this morning, only sold 2 as they got rid of the pallet shipper.
    to be fair on the call of duty thing, suppliers have probably ran out of stock especially for xbox, we got our second allocation yesterday and that was only 150 ps3 copies, no xbox ones. looking through the store allocation for yesterday stores only got ps3 ones.
    20 consoles? Fancy sending one my way? i really want one

ReputationRep:
    This MCM malarkey. Is it a real customer or a fake customer or what? Or is it all shrouded in mystery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd)
    This MCM malarkey. Is it a real customer or a fake customer or what? Or is it all shrouded in mystery?
    They are hired by an external company. They are asked to go into the store and rate the staff. They may or may not be doing a shop. It depends on if the person usually uses Sainsbury's or not, or whether they actually need to go shopping. So to answer your question, its unique to every store. Sometimes the customer service manager will do an acompanied walk with a customer, but I don't think that has anything to do with your MCM scores. Although they do get a money off voucher.

I saw the results of the regions MCM recently and it appears we have a new MCM person because all of a sudden we have been getting 90's-95%'s, whereas other stores are not getting 70's-80's in the region ahah.

Also, has anyone elses store started highlighting the MAC line labels? Those that are subject to inspection are highlighted in pink now -shrug-
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yeah we got quite a few PS3s in the night before last =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    yeah we got quite a few PS3s in the night before last =)
    Do you know how much they sell for? And how much we would get them for with discount? x
    edit: Just had a look at their web site, out of stock, but £199, will email me when in stock again

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how much they sell for? And how much we would get them for with discount? x
    edit: Just had a look at their web site, out of stock, but £199, will email me when in stock again
    Ditto, race ya for it :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Ditto, race ya for it :eek3:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    No idea - I'd have to check!

GM is just :mad: :mad: I hate it! Sooo much stuff!!! :tongue:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.