Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you fail the online application test for a position, does that mean you can't apply for that same position again?

ReputationRep:
    every store is pretty short staffed Id say

(Original post by morris743)
    If you fail the online application test for a position, does that mean you can't apply for that same position again?
    Not for six months iirc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    Not for six months iirc.
    Thanks FXX. Just done one, haven't been told I've failed yet The funny thing is I shouldn't even being doing it but having waited a week for my current store (worked for Sainsburys for 8 months now) to contact the store this vacancy is in and them having not heard anything I've decided to go alone and do this silly online thing:rolleyes: If I fail it guess I'll just ask my store again But I would be very mad!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh another thing, if you fail the online test does it get back to you within a few hours automatically or does someone in the store's personell have to do it?

ReputationRep:
    Ive had a sore throat for a couple of days, not so bad, still gone to work, now the nose is starting & the cough.
    It will just be a cold, right? :yep: :confused:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    swine flu is like normal flu :P

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys just did this online test for a Team Leader vacancy. No emails or texts yet BUT less than half an hour AFTER I completed the test the vacancy was GONE off the website It was only put up yesterday!! Does this mean I've passed?! Or just an unlucky coincidence

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys just did this online test for a Team Leader vacancy. No emails or texts yet BUT less than half an hour AFTER I completed the test the vacancy was GONE off the website It was only put up yesterday!! Does this mean I've passed?! Or just an unlucky coincidence
    Just wait until you get the text. The people in this thread aren't, sadly, psychic. We could speculate, but what's the point? (I don't mean to sound harsh, sorry if that's how it comes across.)

ReputationRep:
    Could go either way. It's probably come down off the website because they've received enough applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle_y)
    Could go either way. It's probably come down off the website because they've received enough applicants.
    How many applicants do they accept before they take it down for interviews? I heard it's quite low..

ReputationRep:
    How many applicants do they accept before they take it down for interviews? I heard it's quite low..
    There are other people in this thread who know for certain but I think it's 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd)
    Just wait until you get the text. The people in this thread aren't, sadly, psychic. We could speculate, but what's the point? (I don't mean to sound harsh, sorry if that's how it comes across.)
    **Cries**

:p: I really didn't take it badly, don't worry! I know I'm too impatient, but aren't most people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    swine flu is like normal flu :P
    I dont remember ever having that? Not since I was a child anyway, just remember aching all over & not being able to move really. But I was only about 6 or 7 :confused:

ReputationRep:
    **Cries**

:p: I really didn't take it badly, don't worry! I know I'm too impatient, but aren't most people?
    I was. I found this site when I tried to find out how long it takes Sainsburys to get back to you after the interview lol :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spazzycazzy)
    I was. I found this site when I tried to find out how long it takes Sainsburys to get back to you after the interview lol :yep:
    Well good to have you here! Still enjoying the Sainsbury's life?:p:

ReputationRep:
    **Cries**

Yes, too much so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd)
    Yes, too much so!
    Ok, NOW I'm offended:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well good to have you here! Still enjoying the Sainsbury's life?:p:
    Its not exactly a party everyday lol but its convenient, if someone wants a job that they go in & do, then go home & leave it behind, its the place to be. And you also get a bit of pocket money! So ive got no complaints

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've had swine flu, nasty! I don't think I'd had an actual flu ever before that, or certainly not that I can remember so it came as a shock to me! I was all better in pretty much exactly a week though.

Just a quick Q regarding pay @ Sainsburys. I have my induction on Sat 5th Dec 9-6 then will be starting the Wed after. Just wondered when you peeps get paid? Or if it varies from store to store? Just so I know roughly when to expect to start to see the fruits of my labour! I presume it in fact a monthly pay?

Thanks in advance! :kissing2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.