Turn on thread page Beta

I won't be spending any of it before I wake up tomorrow anyway so I don't really care which minute it goes in :p:

Being back at Panisbury's makes me remember just how ****** the place is! :mad: But it's extra money! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomGirly)
    I had forgetten which paperwork I needed to take to my induction so I called the recruitment line and they told me what I needed then confirmed my induction time as tonight and tomorrow 5.30pm-10.30pm.....:eek3: I was like...EH!!! I was told it was on Sat 5th 9am-6pm! She checked the records and said it had been changed and she was very sorry that no one got in touch to let me know! :eek: I woulda turned up on Saturday like a total plank! So...it turns out my induction is in fact tonight and tomorrow 5.30-10.30. Whats the bets I'll turn up there tonight and they'll say It's on Saturday :lol:

It could only happen to me!

So, I will go tonight and see what happens! It's better for me than Saturday anyway - I don't need to get up early on Saturday now :woo:
    What Edinburgh store are you at? I've got an interview for a job at Cameron Toll on Monday!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Mine goes in about midnight too, lol. Ahhhhh.

(Original post by inksplodge)
    Mine goes in about midnight too, lol. Ahhhhh.
    I think mine used to go in at midnight too. Plus, I'm not sure about the other banks, but HSBC have a 'Pending Transactions' section, where it'll tell me how much is due to go in like the day before.. Kinda ruins the surprise somewhat.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, before that pay post i have not been on this thread for a good few months (5/6) and yet im still seeing the same faces!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    I think mine used to go in at midnight too. Plus, I'm not sure about the other banks, but HSBC have a 'Pending Transactions' section, where it'll tell me how much is due to go in like the day before.. Kinda ruins the surprise somewhat.. :p:
    I'm with Yorkshire Bank

Hahaa surprise?! :tongue: I know how much I should get, usually...

I'm with Yorkshire Bank

Hahaa surprise?! :tongue: I know how much I should get, usually...
    But, you see, the thing with Painsbury's is that no matter how much you try and work out before hand, it's never right.. :p:

(Original post by gunners r us)
    LOL, before that pay post i have not been on this thread for a good few months (5/6) and yet im still seeing the same faces!
    It's because most of us are still at Painsbury's (with a couple of exceptions - including me, who left and has foolishly returned for a month! :mad:)

Nice to see you back on here too! :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    But, you see, the thing with Painsbury's is that no matter how much you try and work out before hand, it's never right.. :p:
    mine was last time :woo: haha
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oh right first time im wearing the new uniform tonight. ARGH. do not awnt. its horrid!

mine was last time :woo: haha
    I guess you're lucky! Or we have **** payroll. I'm betting it was my payroll. She was useless. Not only did she put me on the wrong pay (a lot more.. :p:) and get a right ********** for it.. she eats Marmite sandwiches which stink out the office.. the same one I had to work in! WE HAVE A CANTEEN WOMAN! :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I guess you're lucky! Or we have **** payroll. I'm betting it was my payroll. She was useless. Not only did she put me on the wrong pay (a lot more.. :p:) and get a right ********** for it.. she eats Marmite sandwiches which stink out the office.. the same one I had to work in! WE HAVE A CANTEEN WOMAN! :rolleyes:
    haaha oh dear that's not good at all :tongue:

haaha oh dear that's not good at all :tongue:
    She was ****. 'Nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for a mind numbing 4 hour Health and Safety sesh :yeah:

however I start proper work on Friday :s:

My wages have been correct for the last year or so. If it looks about right in my bank account then it's good enough for me. I often don't bother with my wage slips until my boss sticks them down my throat and tells me to take them home lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    My wages have been correct for the last year or so. If it looks about right in my bank account then it's good enough for me. I often don't bother with my wage slips until my boss sticks them down my throat and tells me to take them home lol.
    I only had a problem with mine when I first started there. Been there a year now! :yep: So its not bad going.
    I usually forget to pick my payslips up actaully, you've reminded me. I need to get the last 2, on saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don_Scott)
    What Edinburgh store are you at? I've got an interview for a job at Cameron Toll on Monday!
    Is that the big one? What role did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Quick story:

Last Sunday at 3am someone left the staff entrance open by moving the bold across to prevent the maglock catching, two people came into the store with their balaclavas on, went to the Health and beauty cage, broke the lock and then tried to saw through the lock of the cage inside the health and beauty cage, failed, so cut through the mesh of the door.

Apparently they got away with £6k worth of cigarettes.

Apparently it was an "inside" job by a contractor. I have to ask, why would someone steal the cigarettes but not the stock in the health and beauty cage? H&B is expensive stock.

Luckilly for Sainsburys it was the day after the busiets day of the week so the cage wasn't fully stocked.

But yeh, Being Sainsburys, they haven't fixed the door cage door yet, and is secured back into place with an orange Sainsbury's bag tied up.

I have a feeling there will be a massive revamp of security & the coverage of cameras in the warehouse.

You must have some guts to do that though, because it is a "high risk" area, in being caught. Anyone wanting to go to the toilet/clock in/out etc has to go past the cage in order to get upstairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Im with Lloyds TSB, i usually get it at around midnight, though anytime after 11pm tonight and theres a good chance its in
    >

Mine goes in at 23:59 on Friday >

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.