The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Angeo

also, i had a customer come to the desk to ask if we had any 3d glasses haha, is he for real? the 3d week is over. and when i told him no, he went ballistic.

You can still get it on Virgin On Demand. They have all the Channel 4 programmes plus some other which you need the glasses for.
Reply 3181
inksplodge
is harry potter really that popular?!?!

and haha wow tell him to go on ebay! why would they want them NOW?

yeah my mum went into sainsbury's this morning to get the dvd for me and she said there was none on the shelf or on that cardboard stand thing at the front of the store. She then went to the desk and asked Sophie if there was any in the back, but she had saved me one :smile: how nice of her lol. i did leave a message in the diary for her to save me one but i wasnt expecting her to because i know how busy she is on a monday morning :smile:
im gonna check RSS when i get in later and see how many we actually have in.

haha i would have said that but he probably would have killed me lol. he was super angry lol.

although i did have a funny day yesterday, i was defusing a argument between a younger member of staff and two santas lol. it was funny.
Just had my interview. The actual interview is only 10 minutes long and the DVD quiz was incredibly easy.
Reply 3183
I was told yesterday that the store i work at is going to be open from 10 till 5 on boxing day, and as that is on a day when i am contracted to do most times of the year, then it looks like i will have to come in. Do i have to do boxing day or can i just take a unpaid holiday like i do on easter sunday.
miml
I'm really glad I'm not going in tomorrow. GM is going to be a Harry Potter query minefield.

haha i know! Just like with Call of Duty :frown:
add21
I was told yesterday that the store i work at is going to be open from 10 till 5 on boxing day, and as that is on a day when i am contracted to do most times of the year, then it looks like i will have to come in. Do i have to do boxing day or can i just take a unpaid holiday like i do on easter sunday.

you'd have to ask them :dontknow:
Reply 3186
Don_Scott
Just had my interview. The actual interview is only 10 minutes long and the DVD quiz was incredibly easy.

You'll be gutted if you don't get the job then amirite?
I quit today. My manager looked so pissed because they're really under staffed and it's right before christmas.

Hated the job though. Cleaning grease and serving chicken for 13 hours a week is torture. I lasted 2 shifts lol.
AsTallAsLions
I quit today. My manager looked so pissed because they're really under staffed and it's right before christmas.

Hated the job though. Cleaning grease and serving chicken for 13 hours a week is torture. I lasted 2 shifts lol.

Well, working for a living has always been highly over rated afterall, & 13 hours a week???? Slave labour! :biggrin:
30 hours a week here, and I kind of miss it on my days off :-(

I would very much like to slap whoever made that movie. :P
Reply 3192
i'd like to slap her with her boneless mackeral
Reply 3193
Has anyone else got Xmas music playing in their stores then? We got ours on saturday
or shove the packets down her throat? :tongue:
Reply 3195
Our xmas music started on the 1st (last Tuesday). Every time I hear "So here it is, Merry Christmas" I'm like "no it isn't, **** off...."
mug51
i'd like to slap her with her boneless mackeral

It's a woman? I thought it was a man.
:rofl: @ fxx!
Reply 3198
FXX
Our xmas music started on the 1st (last Tuesday). Every time I hear "So here it is, Merry Christmas" I'm like "no it isn't, **** off...."

Ha... 18 more days of it... :biggrin:
It was boring without music, but its now annoying with music :eek3:
I love it when they have music on but mainly 'cos I'm alone most of the night and I need something to stop myself going insaneee.

Latest

Trending

Trending