Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sainsburystrybeforeyoubuy.co.uk/

Anyone fancy it? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)

Sounds good! I think this is what that guy did in one of the episodes of that channel 4 show 'I Run Sainsbury's' or whatever it's called :confused:
    I'd consider it myself but I couldn't handle working full time in Sainsburys. As much as I love it, it would drive me crazy! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I did it for a laugh and got through to the personal details section! "Congratulations, you are a great match with the qualities Sainsbury's looks for in a manager!" (or something like that)

Ha ha ha

Would be interesting to see how many actual managers would pass this...

ReputationRep:
    I did it for a laugh and got through to the personal details section! "Congratulations, you are a great match with the qualities Sainsbury's looks for in a manager!" (or something like that)

Ha ha ha

Would be interesting to see how many actual managers would pass this...

Your Background

Thank you for completing this section of the application process.

At this stage, you are not a close fit with Sainsbury’s and your application will not be successful.

As your skills and experience develop, you might like to visit us again in the future to see if there are any suitable opportunities.

ahahaha

ReputationRep:

I was thinking about doing it after uni -shrug-
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by estel)
    We were lulzy short staffed, half the stock didn't get put out and nothing was dressed.
    why, how many were in? is your store quite big? we finished in good time and there were 8 of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foulish)
    Your Background

Thank you for completing this section of the application process.

At this stage, you are not a close fit with Sainsbury’s and your application will not be successful.

As your skills and experience develop, you might like to visit us again in the future to see if there are any suitable opportunities.

ahahaha
    They've done you a favour though

ReputationRep:
    I am back to work tomorrow, feel all nervous, like I'm new or something! Only been off since last tuesday!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    aww bless you cazzy :woo: i have a holiday in about 3 weeks, yay!

I'm back in Wednesday, thoroughly enjoyed my 'free' week off haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    why, how many were in? is your store quite big? we finished in good time and there were 8 of us
    It's a medium-large store. I think there were perhaps 6-8 of us including the team leaders. The tactic was basically to abandon grocery and concentrate on Fresh. That said, we'd have probably got it all done if we didn't have the Thursday delivery leftover to do too.

What do people think of the BGTY rebranding? I'm finding it rather... odd.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by estel)
    It's a medium-large store. I think there were perhaps 6-8 of us including the team leaders. The tactic was basically to abandon grocery and concentrate on Fresh. That said, we'd have probably got it all done if we didn't have the Thursday delivery leftover to do too.

What do people think of the BGTY rebranding? I'm finding it rather... odd.
    i generally don't get to do fresh!! only if i've finished all my other bits...

i didn't know it was rebranded :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    aww bless you cazzy :woo: i have a holiday in about 3 weeks, yay!
    My next week off is feb some time.
    I rang them earlier to see what time I was down for to start tomorrow, lucky I did because I was down for normal hours 9-1. And I want to do 6-10 until term starts again on the 4th! :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ive got one two weeks after my first one which is nice then another 3 weeks later i think :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hi ho hi ho its back to work I go
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    bless you cazzy =(

it's my birthday today and i've got the day off, woo :woo: back to work tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    bless you cazzy =(

it's my birthday today and i've got the day off, woo :woo: back to work tomorrow
    Happy birthday
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by estel)
    Happy birthday
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    bless you cazzy =(

Happy bathday!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I should say this on here, but I got attacked at work yesterday at about 3pm.

By an angry customer who I refused to serve because she was being unbelievably rude to me...... with her unpurchased newspaper!

Right across the head! Honestly, I just cracked up laughing, then she got pulled by security for nicking a bottle of vodka. Revenge is sweet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.