Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    that's awful, stupid people

ReputationRep:
    Hope you're ok Foulish

ReputationRep:
    Can't you report that to the police or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foulish)
    I don't know if I should say this on here, but I got attacked at work yesterday at about 3pm.

By an angry customer who I refused to serve because she was being unbelievably rude to me...... with her unpurchased newspaper!

Right across the head! Honestly, I just cracked up laughing, then she got pulled by security for nicking a bottle of vodka. Revenge is sweet.
    The way you told that had me lolling. Sorry
    Did they safely pop her back in the padded cell after? :tong:

Seriously though, you could do her for assult!

(Original post by inksplodge)
    bless you cazzy =(

it's my birthday today and i've got the day off, woo :woo: back to work tomorrow
    Happy Birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miml)
    Can't you report that to the police or something?
    I told my manager about it. She threw the paper at me, it didn't hurt and i'm sure she has been banned from the store now. I think you get an automatic ban from all stores if you are caught stealing?

All in all I wouldn't have served her anyway because she was drunk, one of the main reasons I don't like working on the kiosk. You have to serve the retards that think because your in the uniform and their not, they are allowed to treat you like :snow::snow::snow::snow:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spazzycazzy)
    The way you told that had me lolling. Sorry
    Did they safely pop her back in the padded cell after? :tong:

Seriously though, you could do her for assult!

It was supposed to be light hearted. I'm not going to report it, she has bigge rproblems, like her alcoholism. I won't be seeing her again anytime soon though.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    thanks for the birthday wishes!!! back to work tonight =(

ReputationRep:
    Having now seen more than just quiche Lorraine in the new packaging, I'm can now definitely say that I wasn't just imagining the BGTY rebranding

ReputationRep:
    Back to work today, I'm glad I have NYE off though.

Last shift tomorrow! :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    Do all xmas temps finish on the 31st? It was my last shift on Sunday but I wasn't sure if it was actually my last shift until I phoned - I never told anyone I was leaving!

ReputationRep:
    Xmas temps at our store finish on the 9th

(Original post by fishgold)
    Do all xmas temps finish on the 31st? It was my last shift on Sunday but I wasn't sure if it was actually my last shift until I phoned - I never told anyone I was leaving!
    I'm not a Christmas temp as such.

If you're employed on a temporary contract, your contract will detail the day your contract ends (your final day).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    I'm not a Christmas temp as such.

If you're employed on a temporary contract, your contract will detail the day your contract ends (your final day).
    I've never seen my contract :rolleyes: I phoned HR and they said it ended on the 31st, but I'm a bit worried they'll phone me when I don't go back shouting at me for not coming in.

ReputationRep:
    Are we getting paid tonight? instead of the 1st or whenever it would normally be.

Last couple of shifts have been interesting, somebody walked out with a 32" TV, found plenty of out of date food, and got plenty of free food from bakery
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    31st! So after 12 tonight for some people I guess.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: paid!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, 1/3 of my overdraft paid off!

Also, our store won best Christmas reset in zone 4. Woooooh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna get me a tv today

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.