Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ooh the overtime paid off. Thanks Sainsburys :p:

ReputationRep:
    Suddenly glad I did all that overtime!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-No!)
    I'm gunna get me a tv today
    My sainsburys bought 32" samsung one came yestoday, properly happy with it

I didn't get paid. It isn't showing in my balance.

ReputationRep:
    I got paid, less then usaual when i did overtime :-/

I went to work tomorrow and my cts laughed at me asking if i read my text of her, which i did, but kinda half ignored, well the half i ignored said i didn't need to go in today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I got paid, less then usaual when i did overtime :-/

I went to work tomorrow and my cts laughed at me asking if i read my text of her, which i did, but kinda half ignored, well the half i ignored said i didn't need to go in today
    Off topic but is that Scott Mills in your sig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle_y)
    Off topic but is that Scott Mills in your sig?
    Yup yup :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    My sainsburys bought 32" samsung one came yestoday, properly happy with it
    I got the Swisstec 22" LCD for £150-ish after discount, Minus £20 in nectar points, Minus Shining star... £120... Minus Christmas Money = Free TV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh-No!)
    I got the Swisstec 22" LCD for £150-ish after discount, Minus £20 in nectar points, Minus Shining star... £120... Minus Christmas Money = Free TV
    Ohh we have some of them ones in our store, which is odd, where only supposed to be convenience :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I had an Interview today at sainsburys. i feel i have done bad. i didnt answer one observation question as i still writing for the previous one .i got one maths question wrong.

even thou i have worked for sainsburys before for 2 years and provided good service i dont feel i will get the job. so it looks like 2nd rejection from sainsburys

that dvd is not that easy as people say it is. the older interview method was easier. :yep:

if not had any luck with jobs this year.

1st in early 2009 I got made redundant from my work-placement as aprt of my uni couse

then rejection from waitrose sainsbury,
    reject from comet after working 1 day trial :confused:

just goes to show even if your a uni student in your final year part time jobs are hard to come by.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    How do they know he was talking about Sainsburys?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    that's why i try not to say anything on FB about people at work... well unless they're friends then we're ok. but managers i wouldn't, no

ReputationRep:
    Why are managers adding people on FB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    that's why i try not to say anything on FB about people at work... well unless they're friends then we're ok. but managers i wouldn't, no
    I would be real reluctant to add a manager on face book, & I have my privacy settings sorted so random people cant have a nose anyway, but if I did add a manager, I certainly wouldn't be insinuating they're an alki. In fact I wouldn't mention a manager a tall on there now!

ReputationRep:
    I think i have everyone in work added, except managers, that said anything i put on there i would say to there faces.

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Thought better of this.

ReputationRep:
    I was pushing a trolley and I may have accidently found the light switch for our external SAINSBURYS and M&S signs.

The trolley collided with the switch. I thought nothing of it. Looked on the wall and it said "SIGNAGE FRONT" and "SIGNAGE SIDE".

When I left the carpart was only half lit and the Sainsbury's and M&S sign where off, when they are usually on. God knows how I turn them back on. I have no idea where that switch is now (There are alot of switches in that room) and without someone catching me looking for the switch

I have a couple of team leaders on Facebook. I just don't post anything work-related on there.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol i've got two team leaders but they're great fun and one of them *****es about work anyway so... :tongue:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.