Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

We are as well but I can't make it. Let us know how interesting it is.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    30 people! That's a lot. We have ... like 17 people on shift in total, including the 3 team leaders and manager. Don't know about days. I don't think it's that many, though... they only seem to have a few people in at any one time!

I have no idea if our store is having a meeting, night shift people aren't really kept in the loop. We're like aliens or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nevasleep)
    Having a meeting about "How shopping is changing" this afternoon.
    Sounds like WoW Training if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    We are as well but I can't make it. Let us know how interesting it is.
    It was actually about the online mystery shopper, nothing we don't already know/do.:rolleyes:

Only interesting question was about Mrs Jones getting a delivery in the usual place:p: , its like a carry on film in my store!

ReputationRep:
    Got an Avatar T-Shirt tonight!

ReputationRep:
    you got an avatar tshirt to wear when avatar launches?
    or did you buy one? lol

i want an avater tshirt, we have been given a few a6 avatar notebooks from the reps. that better not be it lol. i want a pen too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nevasleep)
    It was actually about the online mystery shopper, nothing we don't already know/do.

Only interesting question was about Mrs Jones getting a delivery in the usual place , its like a carry on film in my store!
    Where does she get it delivered?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i want something cool to wear other than a yellow knife lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mug51)
    you got an avatar tshirt to wear when avatar launches?
    or did you buy one? lol

i want an avater tshirt, we have been given a few a6 avatar notebooks from the reps. that better not be it lol. i want a pen too
    We can wear it now according to the rep. We didn't get notebooks though Window Stickers, T-shirts, Sunglasses are what we got.

I didn't buy it :p:

ReputationRep:
    i better be getting one, rep came in last month and told me about the avatar launch but gave me nothing, she asked for someone from entertainment to be pos champion i put myself down, but i no longer do monday mornings since yesterday. oh well.

sunglasses eh, indoors? plastic ones i imagine lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Can't wait for pay day.

ReputationRep:
    Who else is doing this stuff where you can get a qualification in retail for free (Equivalent to GCSE or something?)

I'm being made to do it 8-) - I've been told all I need to do is fill out a few books and have some observations?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Foulish)
    Who else is doing this stuff where you can get a qualification in retail for free (Equivalent to GCSE or something?)

I'm being made to do it 8-) - I've been told all I need to do is fill out a few books and have some observations?
    That sounds good, I would like to do it but I don't plan to stick around. And nobody is bothered about that stuff on our shift. Really motivated(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foulish)

They got some of us to sign up for that when we started but they haven't said anything at all about it since then. I'd forgotten all about it until now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    Can't wait for pay day.
    ^^^^ The same!
    I wont say how much i'm into my overdraft by this month, but lets just say I need paying yesterday!
    Oooh bonus too, wonder what that will add on!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spazzycazzy)
    ^^^^ The same!
    I wont say how much i'm into my overdraft by this month, but lets just say I need paying yesterday!
    Oooh bonus too, wonder what that will add on!?
    What's 3% of peanuts? Not much. Haha!!

I'll get stuff all probably... even though our store is getting the 3% (high-5!) haha. Oh my.

Here's an interesting one - in online, do they do observations on you?

(Original post by Lukely)
    Yeah, but for us it's pretty rare. When we're shopping there are far more important things to be doing than observations.

ReputationRep:
    Our store are getting 1.5% bonus hahaha

no doubt that if we where going to get the full 3% it would only make me £50 better off -shrug-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukely)
    What's 3% of peanuts? Not much. Haha!!

I'll get stuff all probably... even though our store is getting the 3% (high-5!) haha. Oh my.

I have no idea, if we do, we dont know it lol
    I'm getting a bit fed up with some of the older shoppers moaning at the moment that the fast shoppers are causing the bosses to shorten the shopping times. As far as i'm aware its nationwide, nothing to do with just our store.
    Dragging your heels is the best way to make the time go slower!
    Just because they are slow & like being that way, why should we all make ourselves go slow. I like the challenge of getting the time down :rolleyes:

Oh glad to hear we get the 3%
    Be interesting to see what we get out of that! :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    why are they even making such a fuss about avatar, i thought it was a rubbish film when i went to see it in the cinema! lol. nice sfx but really nothing special at all IMO.

zzzzzz. i'm saving for a car

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.