Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hey all

    Im currently studying dentistry at leeds uni and Im just moving into my second year

    I am an international student, however my case is very wierd and this is why it is the way it is

    I am
    -a british citizen
    -born in part of the UK empire (hong kong)
    -living abroad, however also have a house in the UK, but i fly home for holidays, and sometimes spend it in the UK too,
    -father pays tax in the UK just like everyone else.

    but... im still an international student and I am pretty much as borderline as you can get.

    so ive now got the fees assessment form and dad is wondering whether it is possible to get a solicitor or anybody who is able to help fill in this form to tip it in the way of being a home student.

    This isnt wrong because i could be both, and they uni are making me international for more money, as im a medical related student, so i pay 12.5 K a year!

    so thats the question

    does anybody know of anyone who can help me with filling in the form?

    thanks for any help!


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.