Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

girls will you go out with watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Longer hair, maybe. Cornrows, probably not - it feels to me like something a young boy would do, not a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    http://naani.com/contents/media/53a8c2000.jpg
    Meh. A lot of people would. It's a common black hairstyle. Not for me though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Longer hair: meh, but NO pink hair stuff!

Cornrowhttp://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif Can I have a pic?
    Why not Google it?

ReputationRep:
    Haters all around I suppose

ReputationRep:
    LOL tbh I wouldn't go out with a girl who has hair shorter than me

ReputationRep:
    Longer hair than this

http://www.cinemacomrapadura.com.br/...per_02_800.jpg

is a NO. Having said that, his hair is hot in that.

It's nice to have something to grab onto :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Why not Google it?
    Seen it now.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see there are some girls who like guys with Long hair, but I would not want mine longer than just below my ears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    Nice to see there are some girls who like guys with Long hair, but I would not want mine longer than just below my ears.
    That's not long though, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Longer hair than this

http://www.cinemacomrapadura.com.br/...per_02_800.jpg

is a NO. Having said that, his hair is hot in that.

It's nice to have something to grab onto :teeth:
    When I had longish hair, a creepy woman in her mid-50s came up to me and told me my hair "would be great for something to hold onto". I got it cut the next day. Never growing it long ever again.

ReputationRep:
    I do find it slightly amusing of the apparent social stigma with guys not having short hair. Are women not bound by the same social norms or is it okay to be 'butch'? :confused: THen aain it's just a physical trait, like weight. And we know how sensitive topic that can be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    When I had longish hair, a creepy woman in her mid-50s came up to me and told me my hair "would be great for something to hold onto". I got it cut the next day. Never growing it long ever again.
    That is truly terrifying.

You may have ruined that nice image in my head forever with your menopausal crazy lady :|

EDIT: I like it in the pic... does that make me as bad as the creepy old lady?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    That is truly terrifying.

You may have ruined that nice image in my head forever with your menopausal crazy lady :|

EDIT: I like it in the pic... does that make me as bad as the creepy old lady?
    Nah, just keep it in mind for 30 years down the line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edenr)
    That's not long though, really.
    I have had it long to my shoulders, but That didn't fuel right; it just was not my image. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    what about a mini - afro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil' Flo)
    what about a mini - afro
    :jiggy: Neat, healthy hair and with a good shape up? :yy: Otherwise, no!

ReputationRep:
    id be rpetty freaeked out as my hair is really long.. but no i hate boys with long hair its so unnatractive

ReputationRep:
    although maybe id make an exception if their hair was like Marcus from Big Brothers

ReputationRep:
    considering my hair is very long, i don't think i'd find the same length on a guy attractive, so no.

ReputationRep:
    No :lolwut:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.