Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    well most guys i like look best when their hair is very short. but not every guy with long hair looks bad. so it depends on the guy.

ReputationRep:
    no cornroes r a no go, they're awful but long hairs not too bad but i wouldnt go past shoulder length tbh

ReputationRep:
    Guys i see with longer hair than me are usually tramps or have personal hygeine issues, and to me it's just unattractive. If anyone's going to wear the ponytail in the relationship, it's going to be me. And cornrows will always look crap. It's chavvy and makes it look like you're trying to look 'ard, but aren't.

ReputationRep:
    don't like long hair..don't mind corn rows on black guys although i'd prefer not..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    a guy who has longer hair than you, and what do you think of guys with cornrows
    Hmmm, well, to be honest, I have gone out with a guy that had slightly longer hair than I do (and I have long hair). I was really crazy about him, the person under the weird hair. BUT then I found out he wasn't right for me, at which point, I started noticing how unattractive he was. I don't know, kind of shows how true that whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing is.

And cornrows.... ehh I don't personally like them, most of the time. I think that it depends on the person.

ReputationRep:
    no they'd probably look like freaks with hair down to their waist.

ReputationRep:
    I like longer hair but only as long as it is not greasy or lank. I'm not sure about corn rows.

ReputationRep:
    haha, you obvioulsy havent checked my profile, youll see that i got a grade A for English language and a grade B for English literature, i just make quiet alot mistakes when typing thats all, besides i really hate it when people poke their nose into other people conversation
    Why are you telling her you hate it when people poke their noses in? She's the one you started the conversation with in the first place!

wow uve been stalking me, i cannot believe you actually read my previous posts, anyway, yes i do make quiet alot of mistakes on the keyboard
    Not stalking, just notice your posts, especially because you specifically said you were intelligent.
    Also, for some reason I thought you liked Anime (did you used to have something on your profile about Anime? :confused:) and are a Black boy, a combination I rarely see, so I took an interest in you. I've probably mixed you up with someone else anyway! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I'd go out with a guy with long hair, though it'd be hard pushed to find a guy with hair longer than mine. I'd love to go out with a guy who has hair like Siavash from BB. I could play with it for hours and hours!!!
    Siavash! :teeth: :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't "not" go out with someone because of how their hair is - if you like someone, you like them.
    Obviously everyone has preferences though, and it depends how the long hair is styled. It can look gorgeous or it can look awful. Depends on the person and, like I said, how it's styled or whatever.
    Cornrows... hmm, I'm not much of a fan but again on the right person they can look okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    Apparently William Wallace had long hair!!!

squish.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    No, no, no, no NO!

My hair's quite long and if a guy had longer hair than me I think it would just look odd.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about dudes with waist-length hair but jaw-length can be :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've decided to elaborate on my original post with examples :p:

Yes (with a little work on the beard - also I have a bit of a thing for guys like this so might be biased :love:):

This is alright.

NO.

Don't care if you're David Beckham; no.

Don't care if you're Brad Pitt; no.

Om nom nom. Yes.

Nah. Shorter = better on this guy.

Oh my yes please.

Nooooo.

Noooooo! (the younger two are quite good looking with shorter hair.)

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    All girls who love a guy with long hair PM me.

ReputationRep:
    ew plain long hair noo
    but cainroes are nicee =) x

ReputationRep:
    I don't like long hair on a guy or cornrows... I just don't find either attractive...

ReputationRep:
    Nah I dont like long hair on my men. Same for corn rows too... Dont do it!

ReputationRep:
    Well my hair come nearly 3/4 of the way down my back. But it's kept clean and shiny at all times.

Just wondering what girls have against long haired guys. Personal preferance i know but just wondering if there was a particular reason.

ps: i'm sure you'd love my hair really =p

ReputationRep:
    Would definitely not go out with a guy who has longer hair than me, and as far as cornrows go i don't really like them, but i do think that Trey Songz pulled the cornrow style off well!!
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4y0nUE3YH1.../s400/trey.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.